On a humid day in late September, I was thinking about my first encounter with the Brandywine Valley Association (BVA), now 17 years ago. Then, I was pouring our beer for an Oktoberfest event, admiring the impressive Myrick barn as the autumn leaves drifted downward. That day marked the start of a long association with […]
Archive | Parkesburg RSS feed for this section
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
Search the VBC Website
- Found “That” Guy May 14, 2015
- Meet Victory: Tim Scullion April 27, 2015
- For the Love of Water April 22, 2015
- Meet Victory: Kevin Barrett March 25, 2015
- Meet Victory: Kevin Downs February 27, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Jon: Had this for the first time last week at your Down...
- mike: Yeah, how about a brewery only release, so only pa...
- Chris: One more twist on the monkey to have a flight of t...
- Blanco: Please don't do that. Buzz should come from the t...
- Burt Benenson: I tried using the Beerfinder and Sour Monkey is no...