Another successful Chili Challenge in the books! The 14th Annual Victory Chili Challenge was held this past weekend at our Parkesburg Brewpub and this year we really turned up the heat! With all types of chili, ranging from sweet and spicy to breakfast chili (that’s right, BREAKFAST CHILI!), there was nothing your taste buds didn’t […]
Archive | Parkesburg RSS feed for this section
Every tour starts with our victorious hop sniff. (Say what?) Hold a beer in one hand and use the other to push a button that sends the sweet scent of hops straight to your nose. Now at Victory Parkesburg, we show off our brewing process with a cool, fun and informative self-guided tour, available anytime we’re […]
Our commitment to the environment runs deep. It was the nearly pristine water that led Bill and Ron to establish our first brewery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. This water source, the East Branch of the Brandywine Creek, is a large part of the great flavor of Victory beer that our fans have come to love. When […]
Whether sipping suds on the beach, enjoying a cold one after a long mountain hike or soaking up the sun at an outdoor event, the convenience of cans is clear. We’re as excited as you are to take a cold can of Summer Love on the go. The durability, weight and size make them super portable […]
On a humid day in late September, I was thinking about my first encounter with the Brandywine Valley Association (BVA), now 17 years ago. Then, I was pouring our beer for an Oktoberfest event, admiring the impressive Myrick barn as the autumn leaves drifted downward. That day marked the start of a long association with […]
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Sami October 18, 2016
- Meet Victory: Greg October 4, 2016
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Ryan, awesome to see your excitement! We continue ...
- Ryan: Will we see Victory in Leesburg in 2017? Thirsty f...
- Administrator: Hello, Your beer will not "go bad" after the enj...
- Administrator: Hello, Our Golden Monkey will last for three years...
- Duder: How long after the "enjoy by" date until it gets...