About this time last year we shared with everyone our picks for pairing Thanksgiving Dinner and Victory beer, but for 2010 we wanted to take it one step further. This year we asked our acclaimed Brewpub chefs to compile their secret recipes featuring Victory beer. As soon as we saw what they put together we […]
Archive | Prima Pils RSS feed for this section
Victory RELUCTANTLY explores the art of mixing beers. It’s October and that means two things. Phillies post season baseball and Halloween. While we celebrate the Phightins every day, we thought this year we would throw a little treat into our bag of tricks. It’s no secret that ever since Bill and Ron started producing beer there have been Mad Beer […]
Victory Co-Founder prepares before his appearance on Wine Library TV with Gary Vaynerchuck. I’ve watched Gary Vaynerchuk’s Wine Library TV off and on for some time now, in an attempt to build my wine knowledge and maybe score some new flavor discoveries at a discount. I have to admit, the education is not going […]
Web Celebrity and taste expert Gary Vaynerchuck compares Pilsner Urquell to Prima Pils with Victory Brewing President and Co-Founder Bill Covaleski. You don’t want to miss this!
Yesterday we tweeted (yes, it’s officially a verb) the question that’s on everyone’s mind the week before Thanksgiving, “What Victory Beers pair best with Thanksgiving?” You didn’t disappoint with your answers. Here are a couple of our favorites: ‘Storm King Stout is better with Pumpkin Pie than whipped cream!’ – TheWhiteLilKim ‘Variety pack. I give […]
A good pilsner doesn’t hammer you over the head. It’s subtle, it’s got some structure, and most important, it’s refreshing. With IPAs, if I have more than one or two, my tongue feels as if it’s coated with hop resin and malts. – Bill Covaleski It seems Bill’s subtle approach to brewing Pilsners is paying […]
Gail Simmons of Top Chef fame introduces Lester Holt of Weekend Today to the wonders of Prima Pils and spicy Thai food. Good pairing. Highlight: Lester’s sincere reaction “Oh, that’s really good.” Lowlight: Gail almost calling it a “Victoria” Prima Pils. Special thanks to our new official Today monitor, and Twitter friend, @cfinnin.
@TheBrewNote We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
The Victory Prima Pils, which was our No. 1 pilsner four years ago, again came in on top. It seemed to be alive in the glass, with wonderfully refreshing bitterness to balance the floral and citrus aromas.
According to Eric Asimov’s latest article in the The New York Times, our bat buddies up the Jersey Turnpike have a very serious and immediate problem (besides facing our Phillies). They don’t have . . .
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...
- Cory: I can't think of pairing beer with candy, but I c...