Thank you to all of our beer-drinking blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers for caring enough about what we do to submit your questions. Keep ‘em coming by emailing email@example.com! Without further ado, your questions answered… Q: Why wont you bring back Citra Pursuit for a limited brew? I know that Headwaters was […]
Archive | Q&A RSS feed for this section
It’s time to answer all of your most pressing Victory questions! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Victory questions, and we will answer them on the blog. Here are the latest questions: Q: Have you ever brewed a beer recipe that didn’t turn out the way you expected? What went wrong and what did you do with […]
Thank you to all of our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and beer drinkers for caring enough about what we do here to submit your questions. Keep ‘em coming by emailing email@example.com! Our favorite question of the month came via Facebook from Ralph Kerr. He posted the following photo and asked… Q: […]
VBC: You want answers? Drinkers: We think we’re entitled to them. VBC: You want answers? Drinkers: We want the truth! VBC: You can handle the truth! To read some of the truths we’ve hit you with over the past year, be sure to read the past You Ask, We Answer posts. Or ask us a […]
And now, it’s time for us to answer some of the great questions that come to us from you, our loyal fans. Keep those questions coming! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Victory questions, and we will answer them here on the blog. Here are the latest questions: Q: Dark Intrigue was awesome! (I’m not a beer […]
It has been really fun to gather all of the questions you submit each month, consider your requests and compose our answers. It’s like Jeopardy, Victory style. Of course, we don’t have to answer in the form of a question, so that’s a bonus. But we don’t win money in the end. And Alex Trebek […]
After last month’s question and answer blog post, you all seemed inspired to send in more questions than ever. It was great to hear from so many Victory beer drinkers and brewpub visitors. We did our best to compile and answer as many of your questions as possible. Keep reading to see if your inquiring […]
We get so much feedback and so many ideas by listening to our consumers and fans. You all make recommendations, provide constructive criticism and even give us some much-appreciated praise. In the interest of reciprocating, we plan to share our thought process with you. Beginning with this post, we will compile and answer your questions […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Bake Vital IPA-Infused Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day February 3, 2016
- Victory-Infused Game-Day Appetizers to Whip Up for a Crowd January 16, 2016
- The 12 Days of December- Last Minute Gift Ideas December 23, 2015
- Tour Victory’s Parkesburg Brewing Facility Today—& Make a Stop at the New Brewpub Too! December 16, 2015
- Recipes: Victory-Infused Feast of the Seven Fishes, Beer Apple Pie December 10, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Brad Katenkamp: I just wanted to raise my glass and say thank you ...
- Administrator: Hello, All of our beers are made with non-gmo ing...
- Vishal: Hi Victory Team. I am a great Victory brew fa...
- Administrator: Hi Mike, All of our beers are made with non-gmo i...
- Administrator: Hi Colleen, You can take our self-guided tour i...