There’s an old yarn that tells the tale of medieval people quaffing beer because it was safer to drink than water. True? Who can tell for certain? Sounds like a happy place where our often-hoppy beers would fit right in. Even Prevention recently gave beer props for its—dare we say—healthful properties. One thing we can be […]
Archive | Ron RSS feed for this section
Sales meetings are stuffy, day-long events filled with PowerPoints, statistics and lots of coffee, right? Not here, where getting business done is important, but so is fun. And beer. And beer pairings. And a good throw-down. We put our employees to the test during National Sales Week held recently in Downingtown, challenging them to brew […]
In honor of our 19th anniversary, we wanted to share 19 little known facts about Victory with all of you! Enjoy! 1. Victory Brewing Company was originally conceived as Independence Brewing Company. 2. Ron and Bill used to deliver beer in our first truck. 3. Victory was said to have the longest […]
When Bill and Ron first met in 1973 as 5th graders, their biggest concern was finding a good spot to get into trouble after school. Over their 39 years of friendship (so far), those stresses changed: Who to take to the prom? Where to go to college? How to secure a real job? And then, […]
Back in 1978, Bill and Ron attended their very first concert together at Philadelphia’s premier concert venue: the Spectrum. As they rocked out to Ted Nugent, Bill and Ron became part of Philadelphia’s entertainment history. Little did they know, 33 years later the Spectrum would be just a memory. And they certainly had no idea […]
By Bill Covaleski Sixteen years ago today, Victory Brewing Company was born, so to speak. With the opening of our doors on this day (February 15, 1996) that we officially began operations. Today, as we celebrate the sweetness of 16 years in business, we take a moment to reflect on where we started. Our desire […]
The term Terroir comes from the French word terre, meaning “land.” The brewery here in Downingtown, has become a land of creativity and experimentation as we create the beers you know and love. In fact, you might consider the brewery to be a “Terroir” of Innovation. Why are we providing you with a vocabulary lesson […]
It’s the time of year when many of us take some time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life to step back and really examine all that we have to be thankful for. We here at Victory are lucky. Not many people get to spend their days in a brewery, surrounded by imported […]
If you have been following our blog for any amount of time, you have gotten to know a handful of the wonderful Victory staffers who are hard at work to make your beer enjoyment possible. Victory’s president and co-founder, Bill Covaleski keeps you posted about his latest endeavors and travels. You met Berry and heard […]
Victory receives Lifetime Membership award from PASAThe saying goes that it is “better to give than to receive” and so in this time of gift giving, we at Victory find ourselves extremely grateful in that we’ve experienced quite a year of both giving and receiving. On the giving side, we are proud to list […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Is "all of them" an option? :)...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Max! Parkesburg is open! We do not have an outd...
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...