When did May get here? Where did April go? And March, for that matter! The months seem to be whizzing by as we continue to be busy over here. Sometimes we wish time would slow down so we could get more done. But when the speeding of days means that it is now time to […]
Archive | Summer Love Ale RSS feed for this section
By Bill Covaleski Nothing makes you feel like more of a winner than appearing on the same page of a magazine as Carlos Ruiz, the Phillies sensational catcher. When the shared page is part of Philadelphia Magazine‘s annual “Best Of Philly” issue, the winning feeling is compounded. According to Philly Mag, our Summer Love Ale […]
By Bill Covaleski From June 3 through June 12 Philly played host and witness to an incredible 500 beer events, 94 of which involved Victory Brewing Company. From a brewer’s perspective, you can’t help but anticipate this phenomenon known as Philly Beer Week with both elation and dread. Elation is the easy one to explain, […]
We’re very excited and extremely proud to announce the launch of Summer Love Ale, a new craft beer from Victory Brewing Company and With Love, Philadelphia XOXO. The golden brew will debut in Philadelphia on June 4th, 2010 just in time for Philly Beer Week before rolling out to bars and restaurants across the country […]
Search the VBC Website
- 5 Victory Beer-Infused Products You Need to Try September 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- jameson: Wonderful news! Leesburg will be an excellent home...
- Andrew: that ship has sailed already...
- Richie H: These cheese spreads are out of this world. My per...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Wayne, Thanks for reaching out. We post all of ...
- Wayne A. Lester: That is only a mile from my home I want to work th...