Whether sipping suds on the beach, enjoying a cold one after a long mountain hike or soaking up the sun at an outdoor event, the convenience of cans is clear. We’re as excited as you are to take a cold can of Summer Love on the go. The durability, weight and size make them super portable […]
Archive | Summer Love Ale RSS feed for this section
When did May get here? Where did April go? And March, for that matter! The months seem to be whizzing by as we continue to be busy over here. Sometimes we wish time would slow down so we could get more done. But when the speeding of days means that it is now time to […]
By Bill Covaleski Nothing makes you feel like more of a winner than appearing on the same page of a magazine as Carlos Ruiz, the Phillies sensational catcher. When the shared page is part of Philadelphia Magazine‘s annual “Best Of Philly” issue, the winning feeling is compounded. According to Philly Mag, our Summer Love Ale […]
By Bill Covaleski From June 3 through June 12 Philly played host and witness to an incredible 500 beer events, 94 of which involved Victory Brewing Company. From a brewer’s perspective, you can’t help but anticipate this phenomenon known as Philly Beer Week with both elation and dread. Elation is the easy one to explain, […]
We’re very excited and extremely proud to announce the launch of Summer Love Ale, a new craft beer from Victory Brewing Company and With Love, Philadelphia XOXO. The golden brew will debut in Philadelphia on June 4th, 2010 just in time for Philly Beer Week before rolling out to bars and restaurants across the country […]
Search the VBC Website
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...