With Halloween right around the corner, it’s time to plan ahead. And we’re not talking about costumes or party ideas or anything like that. We’re talking about the stuff that matters – candy and beer and creating the perfect adults-only pairing. Our esteemed panel of judges (read: anyone who was in yelling distance and hungry/thirsty […]
Archive | Tasting RSS feed for this section
About this time last year we shared with everyone our picks for pairing Thanksgiving Dinner and Victory beer, but for 2010 we wanted to take it one step further. This year we asked our acclaimed Brewpub chefs to compile their secret recipes featuring Victory beer. As soon as we saw what they put together we […]
Victory Co-Founder prepares before his appearance on Wine Library TV with Gary Vaynerchuck. I’ve watched Gary Vaynerchuk’s Wine Library TV off and on for some time now, in an attempt to build my wine knowledge and maybe score some new flavor discoveries at a discount. I have to admit, the education is not going […]
Over 6 years ago I had an idea for a new kind of beer festival. Well, not actually a beer festival, but a food festival involving only great beer. There were plenty of beer festivals at the time, as there still are. But back then there were none where food was anything more than an after thought on the part of most festival organizers.
I envisioned a gourmet food festival, with great beer, that did not yet exist.
Like most of my ideas I was able to . . .
In case you missed it, we hosted a Tweetup here at Victory on December 28. The event was a fascinating exchange of ideas and wisdom ignited by creative souls who come to give, not take. The event brought out some heavy Twitter mavens (see below). All of this creative giving is really having a positive […]
Vermonters have been vocal for Victory for a few years now and as we have crept north through New England we have always looked forward to this day when we could slake their thirst for Victory! We look forward to serving our friends up there over the many, many years ahead. But, we must also […]
Yesterday we tweeted (yes, it’s officially a verb) the question that’s on everyone’s mind the week before Thanksgiving, “What Victory Beers pair best with Thanksgiving?” You didn’t disappoint with your answers. Here are a couple of our favorites: ‘Storm King Stout is better with Pumpkin Pie than whipped cream!’ – TheWhiteLilKim ‘Variety pack. I give […]
Dan Keating interviews Bill Covaleski during the Beervan Fest at The Roger Williams Botanical Garden on October 2nd 2009. More on Beervana: Our mission: To enlighten and educate the community for the responsible appreciation of craft beer. Join us in turning the beautiful Roger Williams Botanical Garden into “the ultimate beer garden” with tastings in […]
Developing and launching a new beer takes months and months of trial and production, and during that time the Brewer’s of Victory spend many an intimate moment with the emerging product; tasting it over and over and over again (rough job but someone has to do it). So we thought we would sit them all […]
Sometimes you view an item on a menu and a train wreck of ingredients and influences rolls in your mind as your stomach turns in empathetic reflex. I had a much milder reaction when I read “Maine Sea Urchin and Toasted Nori Risotto, Bonito Yuzu Emulsion” on the Victory beer pairing menu devised by Nectar’s […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Is "all of them" an option? :)...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Max! Parkesburg is open! We do not have an outd...
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...