On our flight home from London Gatwick to JFK, our roadie Nick informed us that according to his thoroughly scientific calculations, we each individually consumed approximately 44,000 calories worth of beer on the first leg of the 2016 Magrudergrind touring circuit, a 40-day run through continental Europe and the United Kingdom. The number seemed about […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
We all know that lagers take patience and time to become the delightful things that they are. But, would you believe that this one took nearly two years to be realized? The first step in the process was in April of 2014 when Albert of AQ Bevolution, our importer into Japan, introduced me to Jason, […]
We’ve always thought of RJ as a likeable guy. Quick to smile, sharp of wit and always the polite paradigm of a good upbringing. We had NO idea how many others agree with this assessment. Like, maybe hundreds of thousands? I mean, when a valued staff member is offered a chance to do a world […]
Another successful Chili Challenge in the books! The 14th Annual Victory Chili Challenge was held this past weekend at our Parkesburg Brewpub and this year we really turned up the heat! With all types of chili, ranging from sweet and spicy to breakfast chili (that’s right, BREAKFAST CHILI!), there was nothing your taste buds didn’t […]
Here at Victory Brewing Company, we suggest you woo all the loves in your life this Valentine’s Day by whipping up our recipe for beer and chocolate cupcakes infused with our Vital IPA. This powerhouse of an IPA, with its intense notes of stone and tropical fruits, acts as the ideal mate when baking with […]
Check out some of our favorite last minute gift ideas and finish your holiday shopping stress-free at one of our brewpubs today! Happy Shopping!
‘Tis the season for holiday feasts. Take a jolly party tip from our beer-loving gang at Victory Brewing Company. We recommend not only sipping our seasonal beers in the kitchen but also cooking with them! Splashing Victory beer in entrees and desserts may be our best idea yet. After testing our holiday recipes, we’re sure […]
Meet Kevin Barrett, Victory’s Stockroom Manager. He’s the one responsible for making sure we have all of the parts needed for the equipment that brews, stores and packages everybody’s favorite Victory beers. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Since August of 2013. Q: What is the best thing about your job? And the worst? […]
This past weekend, we filled our brewpub (to max capacity, and not one person over, of course) with our neighbors and local chili fans, for the 13th time. That’s right. We’ve been hosting the annual Chili Challenge for 13 years now. For you newbies, the Chili Challenge is a chili competition between team Victory and open to […]
Spoil the beer lover in your life this holiday season! On the 1st day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 2nd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 3rd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 4th day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the […]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- 3 Victory-Infused Brunch Recipes You Have to Create (HopDevil Bloody Mary Included!) March 26, 2016
- Creativity Across The Sea- Collaborating With Tokyo’s Devil Craft Brewery March 9, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Mike: Thanks, Can't wait....
- Administrator: Hi Brooke, The IBU for Summer Love is right around...
- Brooke Storms: why is there no IBU for Victory Summer Love and if...
- Administrator: Hi Doug, I'm happy to say yes! We should see St. ...
- Doug Geiger: Any word on an appearance by St, Boisterous in the...