Ok, so maybe this isn’t breaking news, but from what our fans tell us, it is most definitely a much-anticipated addition to the already stellar craft beer scene that Kennett has become. The feeling is mutual – we are just as excited as you are! After Old Man Winter had his way with us this […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 30. It’s a week of the tastiest beers and most exciting events mixed in with a little – or a lot of – insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s […]
Meet Matt Couch, a senior brewer here at Victory. Matt ensures that the wort leaving the brewhouse is to specification, laying the foundation for the rest of the brewing process and helping to make sure the liquid we produce is the awesome, high quality beer that we know and love. Q: How long have you worked […]
Heading into our 18th year of operations here at Victory it is hard to grasp all of the blood, sweat and tears that we’ve witnessed in bringing Victory to the level it is at now. But just yesterday, at our 12 Annual Chili Challenge, the tears that flowed were of joy and mirth, the sweat […]
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
The holidays are upon us! Soon, the halls will be decked, turkeys will be stuffed and tables will be set, as friends and family from near and far come together to celebrate the season. But if you’re like so many of us, finding that perfect holiday gift for the loved-ones, friends and holiday host or […]
We hope you have lots of treats and few tricks in store for you this Halloween season. In fact, we are here to ensure you do by suggesting a few tricky treats: blends of our stellar brews that could wake the dead or even re-animate a moribund party! Starting with the obvious, Dark Devil, a […]
Updated on October 31, 2013 Congratulations to Jordan Flinchum, GRAND PRIZE WINNER of the World’s Best Beer Trip! It was a close race and a tough competition, but in the end, Jordan rallied his troops from near and far to lead Victory to victory! Soon, he will set off on a round-the-world, beer fan’s trip of […]
Thank you to all of our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, Instagram addicts, e-mail subscribers and beer drinkers for caring enough about what we do here to submit your questions. Keep ‘em coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Q: Lately, I’ve seen a lot of online photos of fans posing with Victory swag. What’s that all about? […]
Meet Cameron Russell, Victory’s Great Lakes Sales Representative. He’s busy canvasing the territory of Ohio, Michigan and Indiana, helping our wholesalers do a better job of ensuring that our beer is readily available to the public in the freshest manner possible. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 3 years and a few […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Bill’s UK Adventure: American Craft Beer Across the Pond June 2, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Wayne, Thanks for reaching out. We post all of ...
- Wayne A. Lester: That is only a mile from my home I want to work th...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi! You'll be happy to find out Hop Ranch is a wi...
- Alex: Thanks for the reply. Interestingly beer is one of...
- JM: I second this ^. please bring Hop Ranch back....