Meet Kevin Barrett, Victory’s Stockroom Manager. He’s the one responsible for making sure we have all of the parts needed for the equipment that brews, stores and packages everybody’s favorite Victory beers. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Since August of 2013. Q: What is the best thing about your job? And the worst? […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
This past weekend, we filled our brewpub (to max capacity, and not one person over, of course) with our neighbors and local chili fans, for the 13th time. That’s right. We’ve been hosting the annual Chili Challenge for 13 years now. For you newbies, the Chili Challenge is a chili competition between team Victory and open to […]
Spoil the beer lover in your life this holiday season! On the 1st day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 2nd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 3rd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 4th day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the […]
The familiar music, twinkling lights, aromas of cinnamon, nutmeg and apple pie…the holiday season has begun! And of course that means it’s that time again, time to cheerily (or beerily) share the perfect gift with each of your loved ones, friends and co-workers. If the thought of all of those gifts makes you want to […]
What if you could enjoy the best of Victory Brewing Company’s beers in non-alcoholic glory? Yes, you read thatright: the beers you love have been transformed into inspired and delicious food items, and we’re just dying for you to take a bite. Beer-Infused Ice Cream Chalk it up to our focus on waste not, want […]
Ok, so maybe this isn’t breaking news, but from what our fans tell us, it is most definitely a much-anticipated addition to the already stellar craft beer scene that Kennett has become. The feeling is mutual – we are just as excited as you are! After Old Man Winter had his way with us this […]
It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 30. It’s a week of the tastiest beers and most exciting events mixed in with a little – or a lot of – insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s […]
Meet Matt Couch, a senior brewer here at Victory. Matt ensures that the wort leaving the brewhouse is to specification, laying the foundation for the rest of the brewing process and helping to make sure the liquid we produce is the awesome, high quality beer that we know and love. Q: How long have you worked […]
Heading into our 18th year of operations here at Victory it is hard to grasp all of the blood, sweat and tears that we’ve witnessed in bringing Victory to the level it is at now. But just yesterday, at our 12 Annual Chili Challenge, the tears that flowed were of joy and mirth, the sweat […]
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...