You know what makes the warm spring weekends and hot summer nights absolutely perfect? Victory Brewing Company beer-inspired recipes, that’s what! We’ve taken two of our most refreshing sips—Helles Lager and HopDevil—and turned three warm-weather favorites into party must-haves. Your taste buds won’t know what hit ‘em when they experience Helles-Battered Cauliflower with Helles-Honey Mustard […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
On our flight home from London Gatwick to JFK, our roadie Nick informed us that according to his thoroughly scientific calculations, we each individually consumed approximately 44,000 calories worth of beer on the first leg of the 2016 Magrudergrind touring circuit, a 40-day run through continental Europe and the United Kingdom. The number seemed about […]
We all know that lagers take patience and time to become the delightful things that they are. But, would you believe that this one took nearly two years to be realized? The first step in the process was in April of 2014 when Albert of AQ Bevolution, our importer into Japan, introduced me to Jason, […]
We’ve always thought of RJ as a likeable guy. Quick to smile, sharp of wit and always the polite paradigm of a good upbringing. We had NO idea how many others agree with this assessment. Like, maybe hundreds of thousands? I mean, when a valued staff member is offered a chance to do a world […]
Another successful Chili Challenge in the books! The 14th Annual Victory Chili Challenge was held this past weekend at our Parkesburg Brewpub and this year we really turned up the heat! With all types of chili, ranging from sweet and spicy to breakfast chili (that’s right, BREAKFAST CHILI!), there was nothing your taste buds didn’t […]
Here at Victory Brewing Company, we suggest you woo all the loves in your life this Valentine’s Day by whipping up our recipe for beer and chocolate cupcakes infused with our Vital IPA. This powerhouse of an IPA, with its intense notes of stone and tropical fruits, acts as the ideal mate when baking with […]
Check out some of our favorite last minute gift ideas and finish your holiday shopping stress-free at one of our brewpubs today! Happy Shopping!
‘Tis the season for holiday feasts. Take a jolly party tip from our beer-loving gang at Victory Brewing Company. We recommend not only sipping our seasonal beers in the kitchen but also cooking with them! Splashing Victory beer in entrees and desserts may be our best idea yet. After testing our holiday recipes, we’re sure […]
This past weekend, we filled our brewpub (to max capacity, and not one person over, of course) with our neighbors and local chili fans, for the 13th time. That’s right. We’ve been hosting the annual Chili Challenge for 13 years now. For you newbies, the Chili Challenge is a chili competition between team Victory and open to […]
Spoil the beer lover in your life this holiday season! On the 1st day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 2nd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 3rd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 4th day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the […]
Search the VBC Website
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...
- Sean Sullivan: I was fortunate to be up there for a business trip...
- Bill Covaleski: Linda, thanks for writing us. The HopDevil agrees ...