Last year, we had the pleasure to introduce you to Kyle Bryant, the National Spokesperson for the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) – a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding and facilitating research leading to treatments and a cure for Friedreich’s ataxia (FA) - and shared Kyle’s inspiring story. Victory is proud to support the now 5th Annual Ride […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Progress at our new and state-of-the-art Parkesburg brewery, located just 17 miles from our home in Downingtown, is moving along at an exciting pace! As we march ahead toward its completion, Victory’s Co-founders, Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet, took a moment to look back on their decision to expand Victory’s operations beyond Downingtown and share […]
It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 31. It is a week of incredible beers and thrilling events mixed in with a little insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s right folks, the creators of Philly Beer […]
May is flying by! Longer days are leading into warmer nights, and with Memorial Day right around the corner, spring fever is quickly turning into Summer Love! And yes, that means our award-winning, long-awaited seasonal brew, Summer Love Ale, has once again hit shelves. And this year, thanks to our awesome fans like you, Summer Love […]
My mom has yet to visit our Parkesburg facility, but has expressed her interest and pride in the rising tanks and beautiful plans. This is in stark contrast to her response when she first visited our Downingtown location before we officially called it home. It was probably late in the spring of 1994 when she […]
We’ve all heard that old saying about March coming “in like a lion,” but at Victory, we’re switching it up a little bit and swapping animals while we’re at it. In honor of the release of our white wine barrel-aged Golden Monkey, White Monkey, we present you with “In like a Monkey.” Now that’s a […]
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing email@example.com! Q: I was lucky enough to find the HBC 369 or “Mosiac” DIPA. It […]
Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins […]
Our Chili Challenge has provided mirth and fiery flavor for thousands of satisfied Victory fans over its hot history. Debuting in 2003, our Chili Challenge started as a simple premise, to create internal fires that only great beer could adequately quell. The idea came from friend “Captain” Thom of Captain Thom’s Chili Pepper Company of […]
Winner! Here our fans go again, proving how wonderful you all truly are! You have inspired us once more with your kindness, not only toward the environment, but also within your communities. Thanks to our beer drinking and our blog reading friends and our esteemed panel of judges, we have come to our final decision. […]
Search the VBC Website
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Bill’s UK Adventure: American Craft Beer Across the Pond June 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Berry Woodrow May 29, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Richard: Can't wait..Even found Victory brews at Marco Bre...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Alex, All of our beers are indeed Kosher. While...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Danielle, We will not have ice cream available ...
- Danielle: Will your ice cream be available in stores in Pitt...
- Alex: Hi, For the question about being Kosher. The ...