Spoil the beer lover in your life this holiday season! On the 1st day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 2nd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 3rd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 4th day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
The familiar music, twinkling lights, aromas of cinnamon, nutmeg and apple pie…the holiday season has begun! And of course that means it’s that time again, time to cheerily (or beerily) share the perfect gift with each of your loved ones, friends and co-workers. If the thought of all of those gifts makes you want to […]
What if you could enjoy the best of Victory Brewing Company’s beers in non-alcoholic glory? Yes, you read thatright: the beers you love have been transformed into inspired and delicious food items, and we’re just dying for you to take a bite. Beer-Infused Ice Cream Chalk it up to our focus on waste not, want […]
Ok, so maybe this isn’t breaking news, but from what our fans tell us, it is most definitely a much-anticipated addition to the already stellar craft beer scene that Kennett has become. The feeling is mutual – we are just as excited as you are! After Old Man Winter had his way with us this […]
It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 30. It’s a week of the tastiest beers and most exciting events mixed in with a little – or a lot of – insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s […]
Heading into our 18th year of operations here at Victory it is hard to grasp all of the blood, sweat and tears that we’ve witnessed in bringing Victory to the level it is at now. But just yesterday, at our 12 Annual Chili Challenge, the tears that flowed were of joy and mirth, the sweat […]
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
The holidays are upon us! Soon, the halls will be decked, turkeys will be stuffed and tables will be set, as friends and family from near and far come together to celebrate the season. But if you’re like so many of us, finding that perfect holiday gift for the loved-ones, friends and holiday host or […]
We hope you have lots of treats and few tricks in store for you this Halloween season. In fact, we are here to ensure you do by suggesting a few tricky treats: blends of our stellar brews that could wake the dead or even re-animate a moribund party! Starting with the obvious, Dark Devil, a […]
Updated on October 31, 2013 Congratulations to Jordan Flinchum, GRAND PRIZE WINNER of the World’s Best Beer Trip! It was a close race and a tough competition, but in the end, Jordan rallied his troops from near and far to lead Victory to victory! Soon, he will set off on a round-the-world, beer fan’s trip of […]
Search the VBC Website
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Christian, We are not currently using Brewers C...
- David: primadonna: Prima Pils + Donnybrook Stout. Made by...
- Christian: Have you begun to use Brewers Clarex in any of you...
- Administrator: Hi Larry, That means that the HopDevil was born on...
- Administrator: Hi Mark, We're glad to hear you love the cans as ...