The holidays are upon us! Soon, the halls will be decked, turkeys will be stuffed and tables will be set, as friends and family from near and far come together to celebrate the season. But if you’re like so many of us, finding that perfect holiday gift for the loved-ones, friends and holiday host or […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
We hope you have lots of treats and few tricks in store for you this Halloween season. In fact, we are here to ensure you do by suggesting a few tricky treats: blends of our stellar brews that could wake the dead or even re-animate a moribund party! Starting with the obvious, Dark Devil, a […]
Updated on October 31, 2013 Congratulations to Jordan Flinchum, GRAND PRIZE WINNER of the World’s Best Beer Trip! It was a close race and a tough competition, but in the end, Jordan rallied his troops from near and far to lead Victory to victory! Soon, he will set off on a round-the-world, beer fan’s trip of […]
Thank you to all of our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, Instagram addicts, e-mail subscribers and beer drinkers for caring enough about what we do here to submit your questions. Keep ‘em coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Q: Lately, I’ve seen a lot of online photos of fans posing with Victory swag. What’s that all about? […]
Meet Cameron Russell, Victory’s Great Lakes Sales Representative. He’s busy canvasing the territory of Ohio, Michigan and Indiana, helping our wholesalers do a better job of ensuring that our beer is readily available to the public in the freshest manner possible. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 3 years and a few […]
Last year, we had the pleasure to introduce you to Kyle Bryant, the National Spokesperson for the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) – a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding and facilitating research leading to treatments and a cure for Friedreich’s ataxia (FA) - and shared Kyle’s inspiring story. Victory is proud to support the now 5th Annual Ride […]
Progress at our new and state-of-the-art Parkesburg brewery, located just 17 miles from our home in Downingtown, is moving along at an exciting pace! As we march ahead toward its completion, Victory’s Co-founders, Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet, took a moment to look back on their decision to expand Victory’s operations beyond Downingtown and share […]
It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 31. It is a week of incredible beers and thrilling events mixed in with a little insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s right folks, the creators of Philly Beer […]
May is flying by! Longer days are leading into warmer nights, and with Memorial Day right around the corner, spring fever is quickly turning into Summer Love! And yes, that means our award-winning, long-awaited seasonal brew, Summer Love Ale, has once again hit shelves. And this year, thanks to our awesome fans like you, Summer Love […]
My mom has yet to visit our Parkesburg facility, but has expressed her interest and pride in the rising tanks and beautiful plans. This is in stark contrast to her response when she first visited our Downingtown location before we officially called it home. It was probably late in the spring of 1994 when she […]
Search the VBC Website
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...