It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 31. It is a week of incredible beers and thrilling events mixed in with a little insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s right folks, the creators of Philly Beer [...]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
May is flying by! Longer days are leading into warmer nights, and with Memorial Day right around the corner, spring fever is quickly turning into Summer Love! And yes, that means our award-winning, long-awaited seasonal brew, Summer Love Ale, has once again hit shelves. And this year, thanks to our awesome fans like you, Summer Love [...]
My mom has yet to visit our Parkesburg facility, but has expressed her interest and pride in the rising tanks and beautiful plans. This is in stark contrast to her response when she first visited our Downingtown location before we officially called it home. It was probably late in the spring of 1994 when she [...]
We’ve all heard that old saying about March coming “in like a lion,” but at Victory, we’re switching it up a little bit and swapping animals while we’re at it. In honor of the release of our white wine barrel-aged Golden Monkey, White Monkey, we present you with “In like a Monkey.” Now that’s a [...]
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing email@example.com! Q: I was lucky enough to find the HBC 369 or “Mosiac” DIPA. It [...]
Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins [...]
Our Chili Challenge has provided mirth and fiery flavor for thousands of satisfied Victory fans over its hot history. Debuting in 2003, our Chili Challenge started as a simple premise, to create internal fires that only great beer could adequately quell. The idea came from friend “Captain” Thom of Captain Thom’s Chili Pepper Company of [...]
Winner! Here our fans go again, proving how wonderful you all truly are! You have inspired us once more with your kindness, not only toward the environment, but also within your communities. Thanks to our beer drinking and our blog reading friends and our esteemed panel of judges, we have come to our final decision. [...]
12-17-12:- Progress so far: The new tanks are in-transit. The 16 fermentation tanks and 2 bright tanks departed from the Port of Rotterdam on Monday. The tank farm roof structure is currently being formed.
Meet Dave Hindman, the Accounting Administrator here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s the guy who counts the money and keeps all of our financial ducks in a row. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: Working [...]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Worlds Best Beer Blog: by Jordan Flinchum January 9, 2014
- Bottling Line Moves to Parkesburg January 3, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Not quite yet! Take a look at our latest update on...
- Greg T: Is the brewpub in Parkesburg open?...
- jerry cline: I hope that the plans include a canning line. Dow...
- George Melton: Wow, can't wait the brewpub and brewery are locat...
- Beth & Dave Wardrop: Thank you for making the decision to market Victor...