We’ve all heard that old saying about March coming “in like a lion,” but at Victory, we’re switching it up a little bit and swapping animals while we’re at it. In honor of the release of our white wine barrel-aged Golden Monkey, White Monkey, we present you with “In like a Monkey.” Now that’s a […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Q: I was lucky enough to find the HBC 369 or “Mosiac” DIPA. It […]
Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins […]
Our Chili Challenge has provided mirth and fiery flavor for thousands of satisfied Victory fans over its hot history. Debuting in 2003, our Chili Challenge started as a simple premise, to create internal fires that only great beer could adequately quell. The idea came from friend “Captain” Thom of Captain Thom’s Chili Pepper Company of […]
Winner! Here our fans go again, proving how wonderful you all truly are! You have inspired us once more with your kindness, not only toward the environment, but also within your communities. Thanks to our beer drinking and our blog reading friends and our esteemed panel of judges, we have come to our final decision. […]
12-17-12:- Progress so far: The new tanks are in-transit. The 16 fermentation tanks and 2 bright tanks departed from the Port of Rotterdam on Monday. The tank farm roof structure is currently being formed.
Meet Dave Hindman, the Accounting Administrator here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s the guy who counts the money and keeps all of our financial ducks in a row. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: Working […]
Please pardon the interruption. We will return you to our regular blog posts in a moment. This is a test of our non-emergency, shameless plugging blog system. The holidays are upon us and you know what that means! To paraphrase Lucy Van Pelt, it’s about “deck them halls and all that stuff. You know, Santa […]
11-16-12 - Continued construction:
11-12-12 - German-built fermentation tanks awaiting delivery:
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Alexis Grieco July 29, 2015
- Meet Victory: Amy DePaoli July 1, 2015
- Yes we CAN! May 28, 2015
- Meet Victory: Bryan Kenny May 28, 2015
- Found “That” Guy May 14, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi! There are 11.5g of carbs in Summer Love (per 1...
- Karena: How about Summer Love, the carb count per bottle?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hey Doug! Thanks for reaching out. We're busy wor...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Max! Thanks for reaching out. We're busy worki...
- Max: When will the Parkersburg brew pub open? I live in...