Our hearts go out to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy. In an effort to help, our Downingtown brewpub will be collecting various items on behalf of The Red Cross. Please participate if you can. Please Donate: Gently Used Clothing Coats/Jackets Blankets Non-perishable Food Items *All items collected at Victory and will be distributed to those [...]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
10-31-12 - “Fermentation farm” foundation being poured:
10-11-12 - Brewhouse roof is off:
This week, more than 49,000 beer enthusiasts are taking over Denver for The Great American Beer Festival. Six of those are Victory staffers. All six of us are hoping to meet the remaining 48,994 boozers during our four-day stay. We hope you’ll join Bill, Pete, Jordan, Zach, Stephanie and Karen to Taste Victory during GABF. [...]
09-24-12 - Work in progress:
Since launching the Inspired by Victory contest series last summer, we’ve received countless incredible submissions. This time was no different. In fact, the “Around the World” contest was by far the most inspired, and therefore, the most difficult for us to judge and choose a winner. We have always known we have very loyal fans, [...]
08-21-12 - Architectural drawings of the future brewery have been approved! Brewery will feature 1,000-barrel fermenters, externally visible brewhouse and tour-friendly catwalk.
06-20-12 – We took a trip over to the site and filmed as our Vice President of Brewery Operations, Scott Dietrich, talked us through the plans. Take a look:
On June 10, 2012 we hosted our first-ever Hoods in the Woods 5k trail run at Paradise Farm Camps. Our restaurant general manager, Matt Krueger, conceived of this event as a way to bring people together for an exciting and unique event to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. More than 600 runners signed up [...]
We are pleased to introduce you to Kyle Bryant, the National Spokesperson for the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) – a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding and facilitating research leading to treatments and a cure for Friedreich’s ataxia (FA) . We met Kyle a few months ago. He told us about his own battle with [...]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for the Holidays! November 27, 2013
- Meet Victory: Bryan Audet November 26, 2013
- Parkesburg Rising: First Test Brew November 7, 2013
- Hoppy Halloween! October 29, 2013
- Claiming Victory October 10, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Kalin W: YES YES! Victory is a staple in my household. We m...
- Gaspasser: Where is it? I look forward every year to this be...
- Carol Audet: Your mother thinks you're wonderful and a great a...
- Randy: Was glad to see Horizontal back on the shelves aga...
- Mike: Moonglow is on tap now (11/23/13) at the brewery! ...