Thank you to all of our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, Instagram addicts, e-mail subscribers and beer drinkers for caring enough about what we do here to submit your questions. Keep ‘em coming by emailing email@example.com! Q: Lately, I’ve seen a lot of online photos of fans posing with Victory swag. What’s that all about? […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Meet Cameron Russell, Victory’s Great Lakes Sales Representative. He’s busy canvasing the territory of Ohio, Michigan and Indiana, helping our wholesalers do a better job of ensuring that our beer is readily available to the public in the freshest manner possible. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 3 years and a few […]
Last year, we had the pleasure to introduce you to Kyle Bryant, the National Spokesperson for the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) – a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding and facilitating research leading to treatments and a cure for Friedreich’s ataxia (FA) – and shared Kyle’s inspiring story. Victory is proud to support the now 5th Annual Ride […]
Progress at our new and state-of-the-art Parkesburg brewery, located just 17 miles from our home in Downingtown, is moving along at an exciting pace! As we march ahead toward its completion, Victory’s Co-founders, Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet, took a moment to look back on their decision to expand Victory’s operations beyond Downingtown and share […]
It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 31. It is a week of incredible beers and thrilling events mixed in with a little insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s right folks, the creators of Philly Beer […]
May is flying by! Longer days are leading into warmer nights, and with Memorial Day right around the corner, spring fever is quickly turning into Summer Love! And yes, that means our award-winning, long-awaited seasonal brew, Summer Love Ale, has once again hit shelves. And this year, thanks to our awesome fans like you, Summer Love […]
My mom has yet to visit our Parkesburg facility, but has expressed her interest and pride in the rising tanks and beautiful plans. This is in stark contrast to her response when she first visited our Downingtown location before we officially called it home. It was probably late in the spring of 1994 when she […]
We’ve all heard that old saying about March coming “in like a lion,” but at Victory, we’re switching it up a little bit and swapping animals while we’re at it. In honor of the release of our white wine barrel-aged Golden Monkey, White Monkey, we present you with “In like a Monkey.” Now that’s a […]
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Q: I was lucky enough to find the HBC 369 or “Mosiac” DIPA. It […]
Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins […]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- 3 Victory-Infused Brunch Recipes You Have to Create (HopDevil Bloody Mary Included!) March 26, 2016
- Creativity Across The Sea- Collaborating With Tokyo’s Devil Craft Brewery March 9, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Mike: Thanks, Can't wait....
- Administrator: Hi Brooke, The IBU for Summer Love is right around...
- Brooke Storms: why is there no IBU for Victory Summer Love and if...
- Administrator: Hi Doug, I'm happy to say yes! We should see St. ...
- Doug Geiger: Any word on an appearance by St, Boisterous in the...