03-20-12 - In the coming months, this building (which was originally built as a Green Giant distribution center) will become the second Victory Brewing Company.
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
This February has felt quite spring-like, and we are thrilled that Punxsutawney Phil seems to have been wrong so far. With spring in the air here in Philly, we are gearing up for baseball season. Who’s with us? For those of you heading south for spring training, you’ll get an early dose of Phillies’ fun. […]
By Matt Krueger You met Matt Krueger last week in our Meet Victory blog post. As our Restaurant General Manager, Matt knows what it means to serve others. He takes great pride in creating a beer and food experience for all of our patrons. It is his hope, that you get a sense of escape […]
If you’ve been following along, you know that we have released a new t-shirt every month, for the last 15 months, in celebration of our 15 years in business. Yesterday, we celebrated our sweet sixteen and released the final t-shirt in that series. Snag it now, before it’s gone. In celebration of 16 years of […]
If your New Year’s resolution is to stay stress-free, we’re here to help. This T-shirt is our reminder to you to “Keep Calm and Drink Victory!” Get yours today. *This is our second-to-last Fab $15 T-Shirt deal as part of our anniversary series. The final anniversary T-shirt will be released on February 15. Stay tuned!
Looking for a last-minute gift for the beer-lover in your life? How about our December T-shirt?
The Fab 15 T-shirt for November features the elusive Dark Intrigue. Since it’s starting to get chilly outside, we thought a long-sleeved T-shirt was only appropriate. Get yours now in our retail shop or online and be ready to wear it on Dark Wednesday.
Victory Brewing Company salutes all of the men and women who support our country. We remember those who have died for our freedom and we thank those who are still fighting for the freedom of others. For our local Veterans, please join us on 11/11/11 for a small token of our appreciation. Visit the brewpub, […]
There were so many gourd-geous entries in our Inspired by Victory: Pumpkin Carving contest that our esteemed Victory judges couldn’t decide on one winner. So instead, they turned to the power of the people, letting the number of comments determine the winning Jack-O-Lantern. And the winner is . . . V for Victory, entry number […]
The Fab 15 t-shirt for October features the logo from our newest beer, Victory Otto Ale, which was also released on Oct. 15. The beer, a Belgian-style dubbel, is made with smoked malt. That shadowy figure you see in the background is St. Otto of Bamberg, the town in Germany that is home to rauchbier […]
Search the VBC Website
- 12 Days of December December 10, 2014
- 6 Wing Flavors to Try NOW at Victory December 8, 2014
- Share the Holiday Cheer – Great Gifts for the Beer Lover November 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Steph Hoffmeier November 21, 2014
- Meet Victory: Ian Jenkins October 28, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- IPA: The honey barbeque is fantastic.....believe me, yo...
- Madeline Rice: Hey Dan! Earth & Flame is hitting Western PA n...
- Dan: Any chance of Earth & Flame making it to distr...
- Madeline Rice: Because of the limited quantity, there will not be...
- Jeff: Are we able to fill a growler with this or is it j...