06-20-12 – We took a trip over to the site and filmed as our Vice President of Brewery Operations, Scott Dietrich, talked us through the plans. Take a look:
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
On June 10, 2012 we hosted our first-ever Hoods in the Woods 5k trail run at Paradise Farm Camps. Our restaurant general manager, Matt Krueger, conceived of this event as a way to bring people together for an exciting and unique event to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. More than 600 runners signed up […]
We are pleased to introduce you to Kyle Bryant, the National Spokesperson for the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) – a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding and facilitating research leading to treatments and a cure for Friedreich’s ataxia (FA) . We met Kyle a few months ago. He told us about his own battle with […]
Philly Beer Week kicks off this Friday, June 1. It is a week of incredible beers, thrilling events and total insanity. Only the strong survive. Thank goodness we’ve named ourselves Victory. If you’re up for the challenge, join us in drinking your way through the city for ten days (that’s right folks, the creators of […]
Thank you to all of the amazing Victory supporters who generously donated to Matt’s fundraising campaign in support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Because of his incredible dedication to the cause and your incredible support, Matt raised $66,800. Matt poses with the Boy and Girl of the Year. Unbelievably, another candidate brought in more […]
03-20-12 - In the coming months, this building (which was originally built as a Green Giant distribution center) will become the second Victory Brewing Company.
This February has felt quite spring-like, and we are thrilled that Punxsutawney Phil seems to have been wrong so far. With spring in the air here in Philly, we are gearing up for baseball season. Who’s with us? For those of you heading south for spring training, you’ll get an early dose of Phillies’ fun. […]
By Matt Krueger You met Matt Krueger last week in our Meet Victory blog post. As our Restaurant General Manager, Matt knows what it means to serve others. He takes great pride in creating a beer and food experience for all of our patrons. It is his hope, that you get a sense of escape […]
If you’ve been following along, you know that we have released a new t-shirt every month, for the last 15 months, in celebration of our 15 years in business. Yesterday, we celebrated our sweet sixteen and released the final t-shirt in that series. Snag it now, before it’s gone. In celebration of 16 years of […]
If your New Year’s resolution is to stay stress-free, we’re here to help. This T-shirt is our reminder to you to “Keep Calm and Drink Victory!” Get yours today. *This is our second-to-last Fab $15 T-Shirt deal as part of our anniversary series. The final anniversary T-shirt will be released on February 15. Stay tuned!
Search the VBC Website
- 20 Things You Need to Know About Victory Brewing Company as We Celebrate Our 20th Anniversary February 10, 2016
- Recipe: Bake Vital IPA-Infused Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day February 3, 2016
- Victory-Infused Game-Day Appetizers to Whip Up for a Crowd January 16, 2016
- The 12 Days of December- Last Minute Gift Ideas December 23, 2015
- Tour Victory’s Parkesburg Brewing Facility Today—& Make a Stop at the New Brewpub Too! December 16, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Brad Katenkamp: I just wanted to raise my glass and say thank you ...
- Administrator: Hello, All of our beers are made with non-gmo ing...
- Vishal: Hi Victory Team. I am a great Victory brew fa...
- Administrator: Hi Mike, All of our beers are made with non-gmo i...
- Administrator: Hi Colleen, You can take our self-guided tour i...