This week, more than 49,000 beer enthusiasts are taking over Denver for The Great American Beer Festival. Six of those are Victory staffers. All six of us are hoping to meet the remaining 48,994 boozers during our four-day stay. We hope you’ll join Bill, Pete, Jordan, Zach, Stephanie and Karen to Taste Victory during GABF. […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
09-24-12 – Work in progress:
Since launching the Inspired by Victory contest series last summer, we’ve received countless incredible submissions. This time was no different. In fact, the “Around the World” contest was by far the most inspired, and therefore, the most difficult for us to judge and choose a winner. We have always known we have very loyal fans, […]
08-21-12 – Architectural drawings of the future brewery have been approved! Brewery will feature 1,000-barrel fermenters, externally visible brewhouse and tour-friendly catwalk.
06-20-12 – We took a trip over to the site and filmed as our Vice President of Brewery Operations, Scott Dietrich, talked us through the plans. Take a look:
On June 10, 2012 we hosted our first-ever Hoods in the Woods 5k trail run at Paradise Farm Camps. Our restaurant general manager, Matt Krueger, conceived of this event as a way to bring people together for an exciting and unique event to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. More than 600 runners signed up […]
We are pleased to introduce you to Kyle Bryant, the National Spokesperson for the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) – a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding and facilitating research leading to treatments and a cure for Friedreich’s ataxia (FA) . We met Kyle a few months ago. He told us about his own battle with […]
Philly Beer Week kicks off this Friday, June 1. It is a week of incredible beers, thrilling events and total insanity. Only the strong survive. Thank goodness we’ve named ourselves Victory. If you’re up for the challenge, join us in drinking your way through the city for ten days (that’s right folks, the creators of […]
Thank you to all of the amazing Victory supporters who generously donated to Matt’s fundraising campaign in support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Because of his incredible dedication to the cause and your incredible support, Matt raised $66,800. Matt poses with the Boy and Girl of the Year. Unbelievably, another candidate brought in more […]
03-20-12 – In the coming months, this building (which was originally built as a Green Giant distribution center) will become the second Victory Brewing Company.
Search the VBC Website
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Christian, We are not currently using Brewers C...
- David: primadonna: Prima Pils + Donnybrook Stout. Made by...
- Christian: Have you begun to use Brewers Clarex in any of you...
- Administrator: Hi Larry, That means that the HopDevil was born on...
- Administrator: Hi Mark, We're glad to hear you love the cans as ...