By Matt Krueger You met Matt Krueger last week in our Meet Victory blog post. As our Restaurant General Manager, Matt knows what it means to serve others. He takes great pride in creating a beer and food experience for all of our patrons. It is his hope, that you get a sense of escape […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
If you’ve been following along, you know that we have released a new t-shirt every month, for the last 15 months, in celebration of our 15 years in business. Yesterday, we celebrated our sweet sixteen and released the final t-shirt in that series. Snag it now, before it’s gone. In celebration of 16 years of […]
If your New Year’s resolution is to stay stress-free, we’re here to help. This T-shirt is our reminder to you to “Keep Calm and Drink Victory!” Get yours today. *This is our second-to-last Fab $15 T-Shirt deal as part of our anniversary series. The final anniversary T-shirt will be released on February 15. Stay tuned!
Looking for a last-minute gift for the beer-lover in your life? How about our December T-shirt?
The Fab 15 T-shirt for November features the elusive Dark Intrigue. Since it’s starting to get chilly outside, we thought a long-sleeved T-shirt was only appropriate. Get yours now in our retail shop or online and be ready to wear it on Dark Wednesday.
Victory Brewing Company salutes all of the men and women who support our country. We remember those who have died for our freedom and we thank those who are still fighting for the freedom of others. For our local Veterans, please join us on 11/11/11 for a small token of our appreciation. Visit the brewpub, […]
There were so many gourd-geous entries in our Inspired by Victory: Pumpkin Carving contest that our esteemed Victory judges couldn’t decide on one winner. So instead, they turned to the power of the people, letting the number of comments determine the winning Jack-O-Lantern. And the winner is . . . V for Victory, entry number […]
The Fab 15 t-shirt for October features the logo from our newest beer, Victory Otto Ale, which was also released on Oct. 15. The beer, a Belgian-style dubbel, is made with smoked malt. That shadowy figure you see in the background is St. Otto of Bamberg, the town in Germany that is home to rauchbier […]
Meet Adam Bartles, a Senior Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s one of the people who helps make the beer you love taste so good. Q: How long have you worked for Victory? A: I started on the second day of 2007. So four and a half years now. Q: What’s your favorite […]
When one of our Victory Brewing Company restaurant regulars, Andy Pyle, told us that he was making his first trip to Munich for Oktoberfest we were both excited for him and envious of him. I made the cliché comment asking him to fold me up and bring me along in his suitcase. And when that […]
Search the VBC Website
- 5 Victory Beer-Infused Products You Need to Try September 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- jameson: Wonderful news! Leesburg will be an excellent home...
- Andrew: that ship has sailed already...
- Richie H: These cheese spreads are out of this world. My per...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Wayne, Thanks for reaching out. We post all of ...
- Wayne A. Lester: That is only a mile from my home I want to work th...