This February has felt quite spring-like, and we are thrilled that Punxsutawney Phil seems to have been wrong so far. With spring in the air here in Philly, we are gearing up for baseball season. Who’s with us? For those of you heading south for spring training, you’ll get an early dose of Phillies’ fun. […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
By Matt Krueger You met Matt Krueger last week in our Meet Victory blog post. As our Restaurant General Manager, Matt knows what it means to serve others. He takes great pride in creating a beer and food experience for all of our patrons. It is his hope, that you get a sense of escape […]
If you’ve been following along, you know that we have released a new t-shirt every month, for the last 15 months, in celebration of our 15 years in business. Yesterday, we celebrated our sweet sixteen and released the final t-shirt in that series. Snag it now, before it’s gone. In celebration of 16 years of […]
If your New Year’s resolution is to stay stress-free, we’re here to help. This T-shirt is our reminder to you to “Keep Calm and Drink Victory!” Get yours today. *This is our second-to-last Fab $15 T-Shirt deal as part of our anniversary series. The final anniversary T-shirt will be released on February 15. Stay tuned!
Looking for a last-minute gift for the beer-lover in your life? How about our December T-shirt?
The Fab 15 T-shirt for November features the elusive Dark Intrigue. Since it’s starting to get chilly outside, we thought a long-sleeved T-shirt was only appropriate. Get yours now in our retail shop or online and be ready to wear it on Dark Wednesday.
Victory Brewing Company salutes all of the men and women who support our country. We remember those who have died for our freedom and we thank those who are still fighting for the freedom of others. For our local Veterans, please join us on 11/11/11 for a small token of our appreciation. Visit the brewpub, […]
There were so many gourd-geous entries in our Inspired by Victory: Pumpkin Carving contest that our esteemed Victory judges couldn’t decide on one winner. So instead, they turned to the power of the people, letting the number of comments determine the winning Jack-O-Lantern. And the winner is . . . V for Victory, entry number […]
The Fab 15 t-shirt for October features the logo from our newest beer, Victory Otto Ale, which was also released on Oct. 15. The beer, a Belgian-style dubbel, is made with smoked malt. That shadowy figure you see in the background is St. Otto of Bamberg, the town in Germany that is home to rauchbier […]
When one of our Victory Brewing Company restaurant regulars, Andy Pyle, told us that he was making his first trip to Munich for Oktoberfest we were both excited for him and envious of him. I made the cliché comment asking him to fold me up and bring me along in his suitcase. And when that […]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- 3 Victory-Infused Brunch Recipes You Have to Create (HopDevil Bloody Mary Included!) March 26, 2016
- Creativity Across The Sea- Collaborating With Tokyo’s Devil Craft Brewery March 9, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Mike: Thanks, Can't wait....
- Administrator: Hi Brooke, The IBU for Summer Love is right around...
- Brooke Storms: why is there no IBU for Victory Summer Love and if...
- Administrator: Hi Doug, I'm happy to say yes! We should see St. ...
- Doug Geiger: Any word on an appearance by St, Boisterous in the...