The month of August is the start of the hop harvest. And we designed our August Fab 15 t-shirt to honor those wonderful plants, specifically the whole flower varieties. Victory Brewing Company is one of only a few breweries that use whole flower hops (as opposed to processed, pelletized hops) in the brewing process. The […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
With the July T-shirt in our Fab 15 series, we celebrate the Summer of Suds. Get yours here. – K.H.
By Bill Covaleski I have to admit, I love July the 4th, primarily because of the fireworks. I certainly appreciate the patriotic expression the day brings each year, but for me, nothing beats seeing things blow up. While passing the roadside fireworks stands this week my mind wandered back to China, where I traveled in […]
This month, we pledge our allegiance to Victory beer on the June T-shirt. Wear it and show your pride in delicious, quality beer. (And with that patriotic look, wouldn’t this just be perfect to wear to all your Independence Day barbecues? Hint, hint.) Check back here in a month, for our next t-shirt release. […]
[caption id="attachment_2911" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="<p>Photo taken at <B>Victory Base Complex</b>, Camp Liberty, Baghdad, Iraq.</p>"][/caption]
By Victory founder and president, Bill Covaleski (aka B. Covasizzle) I’ve decided to keep my day job and put my dreams of an acting career on the shelf. As you’ll see from my cameo appearance in The Hopp Mobb’s film “Beerhind The Music,” my abandonment of Hollywood poses no great cultural impact. Life will go […]
We’ve been brewing root beer to serve on draft here in our brewpub since 1997, but this month we started bottling the bubbly beverage for the first time. We are honoring root beer’s move to bottles with this snazzy T-shirt. Get yours in our retail shop, or online here. – K.H.
Back in February, in honor of our 15-year anniversary, we added a delicious new beer to our lineup: Headwaters Pale Ale. Since then, many of you have enjoyed the crisp flavor and herbal hop complexity found in the brew. With each sip of our latest masterpiece, you have also been helping to improve and protect […]
[caption id="attachment_2707" align="aligncenter" width="326" caption="Karen and Kelly model the new shirt as they wait to fill their growlers for a fun night ahead."][/caption]
We are always giving birth to new ideas at the brewery: Let’s try barrel conditioning Storm King Stout and see what happens. How about if we use our beer as an ingredient in ice cream? We should donate proceeds from the sale of Headwaters to a watershed advocacy group… Although we are constantly birthing ideas, […]
Search the VBC Website
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Bill’s UK Adventure: American Craft Beer Across the Pond June 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Berry Woodrow May 29, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Alex, All of our beers are indeed Kosher. While...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Danielle, We will not have ice cream available ...
- Danielle: Will your ice cream be available in stores in Pitt...
- Alex: Hi, For the question about being Kosher. The ...
- Brian: Keep it small and local....