There were so many gourd-geous entries in our Inspired by Victory: Pumpkin Carving contest that our esteemed Victory judges couldn’t decide on one winner. So instead, they turned to the power of the people, letting the number of comments determine the winning Jack-O-Lantern. And the winner is . . . V for Victory, entry number […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
The Fab 15 t-shirt for October features the logo from our newest beer, Victory Otto Ale, which was also released on Oct. 15. The beer, a Belgian-style dubbel, is made with smoked malt. That shadowy figure you see in the background is St. Otto of Bamberg, the town in Germany that is home to rauchbier […]
When one of our Victory Brewing Company restaurant regulars, Andy Pyle, told us that he was making his first trip to Munich for Oktoberfest we were both excited for him and envious of him. I made the cliché comment asking him to fold me up and bring me along in his suitcase. And when that […]
Our September T-shirt highlights the four simple ingredients that go into the delicious beverage we know as Victory beer — clean water from the Brandywine Creek, whole flower hops, the best quality malt and more than 40 different strains of yeast. Get yours here, and look for another new T-shirt on the 15th of October. […]
The month of August is the start of the hop harvest. And we designed our August Fab 15 t-shirt to honor those wonderful plants, specifically the whole flower varieties. Victory Brewing Company is one of only a few breweries that use whole flower hops (as opposed to processed, pelletized hops) in the brewing process. The […]
With the July T-shirt in our Fab 15 series, we celebrate the Summer of Suds. Get yours here. – K.H.
By Bill Covaleski I have to admit, I love July the 4th, primarily because of the fireworks. I certainly appreciate the patriotic expression the day brings each year, but for me, nothing beats seeing things blow up. While passing the roadside fireworks stands this week my mind wandered back to China, where I traveled in […]
This month, we pledge our allegiance to Victory beer on the June T-shirt. Wear it and show your pride in delicious, quality beer. (And with that patriotic look, wouldn’t this just be perfect to wear to all your Independence Day barbecues? Hint, hint.) Check back here in a month, for our next t-shirt release. […]
[caption id="attachment_2911" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="<p>Photo taken at <B>Victory Base Complex</b>, Camp Liberty, Baghdad, Iraq.</p>"][/caption]
By Victory founder and president, Bill Covaleski (aka B. Covasizzle) I’ve decided to keep my day job and put my dreams of an acting career on the shelf. As you’ll see from my cameo appearance in The Hopp Mobb’s film “Beerhind The Music,” my abandonment of Hollywood poses no great cultural impact. Life will go […]
Search the VBC Website
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- 5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company August 20, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...