By Matt Krueger You met Matt Krueger last week in our Meet Victory blog post. As our Restaurant General Manager, Matt knows what it means to serve others. He takes great pride in creating a beer and food experience for all of our patrons. It is his hope, that you get a sense of escape […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
If you’ve been following along, you know that we have released a new t-shirt every month, for the last 15 months, in celebration of our 15 years in business. Yesterday, we celebrated our sweet sixteen and released the final t-shirt in that series. Snag it now, before it’s gone. In celebration of 16 years of […]
If your New Year’s resolution is to stay stress-free, we’re here to help. This T-shirt is our reminder to you to “Keep Calm and Drink Victory!” Get yours today. *This is our second-to-last Fab $15 T-Shirt deal as part of our anniversary series. The final anniversary T-shirt will be released on February 15. Stay tuned!
Looking for a last-minute gift for the beer-lover in your life? How about our December T-shirt?
The Fab 15 T-shirt for November features the elusive Dark Intrigue. Since it’s starting to get chilly outside, we thought a long-sleeved T-shirt was only appropriate. Get yours now in our retail shop or online and be ready to wear it on Dark Wednesday.
Victory Brewing Company salutes all of the men and women who support our country. We remember those who have died for our freedom and we thank those who are still fighting for the freedom of others. For our local Veterans, please join us on 11/11/11 for a small token of our appreciation. Visit the brewpub, […]
There were so many gourd-geous entries in our Inspired by Victory: Pumpkin Carving contest that our esteemed Victory judges couldn’t decide on one winner. So instead, they turned to the power of the people, letting the number of comments determine the winning Jack-O-Lantern. And the winner is . . . V for Victory, entry number […]
The Fab 15 t-shirt for October features the logo from our newest beer, Victory Otto Ale, which was also released on Oct. 15. The beer, a Belgian-style dubbel, is made with smoked malt. That shadowy figure you see in the background is St. Otto of Bamberg, the town in Germany that is home to rauchbier […]
When one of our Victory Brewing Company restaurant regulars, Andy Pyle, told us that he was making his first trip to Munich for Oktoberfest we were both excited for him and envious of him. I made the cliché comment asking him to fold me up and bring me along in his suitcase. And when that […]
Our September T-shirt highlights the four simple ingredients that go into the delicious beverage we know as Victory beer — clean water from the Brandywine Creek, whole flower hops, the best quality malt and more than 40 different strains of yeast. Get yours here, and look for another new T-shirt on the 15th of October. […]
Search the VBC Website
- Prima Pils: Perfection Since 1996 January 4, 2017
- Meet Victory: Sami October 18, 2016
- Meet Victory: Greg October 4, 2016
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Nancy Futral: I love Victory Prima Pils. It is the standard by w...
- David Anderson: Great memories, Ron. I loved that old BBC Pils an...
- Will Rosen: So many people I talk to about this beer wish they...
- Administrator: Ryan, awesome to see your excitement! We continue ...
- Ryan: Will we see Victory in Leesburg in 2017? Thirsty f...