This month, we pledge our allegiance to Victory beer on the June T-shirt. Wear it and show your pride in delicious, quality beer. (And with that patriotic look, wouldn’t this just be perfect to wear to all your Independence Day barbecues? Hint, hint.) Check back here in a month, for our next t-shirt release. […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
[caption id="attachment_2911" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="<p>Photo taken at <B>Victory Base Complex</b>, Camp Liberty, Baghdad, Iraq.</p>"][/caption]
By Victory founder and president, Bill Covaleski (aka B. Covasizzle) I’ve decided to keep my day job and put my dreams of an acting career on the shelf. As you’ll see from my cameo appearance in The Hopp Mobb’s film “Beerhind The Music,” my abandonment of Hollywood poses no great cultural impact. Life will go […]
We’ve been brewing root beer to serve on draft here in our brewpub since 1997, but this month we started bottling the bubbly beverage for the first time. We are honoring root beer’s move to bottles with this snazzy T-shirt. Get yours in our retail shop, or online here. – K.H.
Back in February, in honor of our 15-year anniversary, we added a delicious new beer to our lineup: Headwaters Pale Ale. Since then, many of you have enjoyed the crisp flavor and herbal hop complexity found in the brew. With each sip of our latest masterpiece, you have also been helping to improve and protect […]
[caption id="attachment_2707" align="aligncenter" width="326" caption="Karen and Kelly model the new shirt as they wait to fill their growlers for a fun night ahead."][/caption]
We are always giving birth to new ideas at the brewery: Let’s try barrel conditioning Storm King Stout and see what happens. How about if we use our beer as an ingredient in ice cream? We should donate proceeds from the sale of Headwaters to a watershed advocacy group… Although we are constantly birthing ideas, […]
If you didn’t figure it out over the course of last week, our expansion announcement was a hoax. We weren’t quite as thorough as Google with our foolery, but we hope you were still entertained. Any of you who filled out the form to request more information about the Ukes of Hazzard really will be […]
When they formed Victory 15 years ago, Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet were part of the beginning of the craft beer revolution. Now, Victory is one of the top breweries in the country, distributing its award-winning brews to drinkers across the nation. Victory’s success left the two looking for a new challenge – something else […]
Berry happily standing in our brewery. (Photo courtesy of Daily Local News. By Larry McDevitt) As a loyal follower of Victory Brewing Company, you likely know how proud we are of our beer line-up. But, what you may not know is how proud we are of the people who work to keep Victory running smoothly […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Bake Vital IPA-Infused Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day February 3, 2016
- Victory-Infused Game-Day Appetizers to Whip Up for a Crowd January 16, 2016
- The 12 Days of December- Last Minute Gift Ideas December 23, 2015
- Tour Victory’s Parkesburg Brewing Facility Today—& Make a Stop at the New Brewpub Too! December 16, 2015
- Recipes: Victory-Infused Feast of the Seven Fishes, Beer Apple Pie December 10, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hello, All of our beers are made with non-gmo ing...
- Vishal: Hi Victory Team. I am a great Victory brew fa...
- Administrator: Hi Mike, All of our beers are made with non-gmo i...
- Administrator: Hi Colleen, You can take our self-guided tour i...
- Mike Dirks: Question: Does Victory produce an organic/non-GMO ...