We’ve been brewing root beer to serve on draft here in our brewpub since 1997, but this month we started bottling the bubbly beverage for the first time. We are honoring root beer’s move to bottles with this snazzy T-shirt. Get yours in our retail shop, or online here. – K.H.
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Back in February, in honor of our 15-year anniversary, we added a delicious new beer to our lineup: Headwaters Pale Ale. Since then, many of you have enjoyed the crisp flavor and herbal hop complexity found in the brew. With each sip of our latest masterpiece, you have also been helping to improve and protect […]
[caption id="attachment_2707" align="aligncenter" width="326" caption="Karen and Kelly model the new shirt as they wait to fill their growlers for a fun night ahead."][/caption]
We are always giving birth to new ideas at the brewery: Let’s try barrel conditioning Storm King Stout and see what happens. How about if we use our beer as an ingredient in ice cream? We should donate proceeds from the sale of Headwaters to a watershed advocacy group… Although we are constantly birthing ideas, […]
If you didn’t figure it out over the course of last week, our expansion announcement was a hoax. We weren’t quite as thorough as Google with our foolery, but we hope you were still entertained. Any of you who filled out the form to request more information about the Ukes of Hazzard really will be […]
When they formed Victory 15 years ago, Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet were part of the beginning of the craft beer revolution. Now, Victory is one of the top breweries in the country, distributing its award-winning brews to drinkers across the nation. Victory’s success left the two looking for a new challenge – something else […]
Berry happily standing in our brewery. (Photo courtesy of Daily Local News. By Larry McDevitt) As a loyal follower of Victory Brewing Company, you likely know how proud we are of our beer line-up. But, what you may not know is how proud we are of the people who work to keep Victory running smoothly […]
With the NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament in full swing, March Madness brackets have already been submitted and many have already been upset (thanks a lot, Morehead State). But, that doesn’t mean your picking and choosing duties are over. Beer bracket competitions abound! If the Richmond Spyders’ win ruined your sweet sixteen choices, never fear; your […]
We’ve been brewing around the clock to be ready for the thirstiest season of the year… baseball season! And red’y we are with these great new t-shirts that celebrate our love of the great game of baseball. Sure, red and white may not be every fans favorite color combo, but you must admit that VICTORY […]
With 17 games to be played at Bright House Networks Field and 8 places to enjoy Victory beer within 10 miles of the stadium, Clearwater, Florida is the place for Philly-liscious fun through February and March! So if your thirst for Phillies fun is causing you to consider a flight south, we have some compelling […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Kevin Barrett March 25, 2015
- Meet Victory: Kevin Downs February 27, 2015
- The 2015 Chili Challenge February 26, 2015
- 19 Things You Might Not Know About Victory February 15, 2015
- We <3 Beer (and Valentine’s Day) February 12, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Madeline Rice: Hi Tabitha! Thanks for reaching out. Please email ...
- Madeline Rice: Yes, we will be filling growlers at Victory at Mag...
- Madeline Rice: Can't confirm an official opening date at this ti...
- Marcia: I heard that opening date is April 20th, can this ...
- Marcia: Will I be able to fill my growlers at the Kennett ...