We are always giving birth to new ideas at the brewery: Let’s try barrel conditioning Storm King Stout and see what happens. How about if we use our beer as an ingredient in ice cream? We should donate proceeds from the sale of Headwaters to a watershed advocacy group… Although we are constantly birthing ideas, […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
If you didn’t figure it out over the course of last week, our expansion announcement was a hoax. We weren’t quite as thorough as Google with our foolery, but we hope you were still entertained. Any of you who filled out the form to request more information about the Ukes of Hazzard really will be […]
When they formed Victory 15 years ago, Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet were part of the beginning of the craft beer revolution. Now, Victory is one of the top breweries in the country, distributing its award-winning brews to drinkers across the nation. Victory’s success left the two looking for a new challenge – something else […]
Berry happily standing in our brewery. (Photo courtesy of Daily Local News. By Larry McDevitt) As a loyal follower of Victory Brewing Company, you likely know how proud we are of our beer line-up. But, what you may not know is how proud we are of the people who work to keep Victory running smoothly […]
With the NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament in full swing, March Madness brackets have already been submitted and many have already been upset (thanks a lot, Morehead State). But, that doesn’t mean your picking and choosing duties are over. Beer bracket competitions abound! If the Richmond Spyders’ win ruined your sweet sixteen choices, never fear; your […]
We’ve been brewing around the clock to be ready for the thirstiest season of the year… baseball season! And red’y we are with these great new t-shirts that celebrate our love of the great game of baseball. Sure, red and white may not be every fans favorite color combo, but you must admit that VICTORY […]
With 17 games to be played at Bright House Networks Field and 8 places to enjoy Victory beer within 10 miles of the stadium, Clearwater, Florida is the place for Philly-liscious fun through February and March! So if your thirst for Phillies fun is causing you to consider a flight south, we have some compelling […]
Join Victory Brewing Company founders Ron Barchet and Bill Covaleski for their first live video stream as they share a behind-the-scenes view of Victory’s 2010 season and a sneak peak at some of the surprises you can expect to see in 2011 for their 15th year. Got a question you’ve been eager to ask Bill […]
On Jan 27th, 2011 Ron Barchet and Bill Covaleski held the first annual Victory Brewing Co. State Of The Brewery Address from the ‘brain’ of their Pennsylvania Brewery. In this address the Co-founders looked back at the past year, the brands that launched, the vital numbers and where Victory is going in 2011.
Starting this month we’ll be releasing a series of t-shirts celebrating our upcoming 15th anniversary in February of next year. These monthly releases will recognize the rich trove of past images like the worn and tattered purple HopDevil one that languishes in your drawer, too precious to discard but too beat to wear publicly without […]
Search the VBC Website
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Christian, We are not currently using Brewers C...
- David: primadonna: Prima Pils + Donnybrook Stout. Made by...
- Christian: Have you begun to use Brewers Clarex in any of you...
- Administrator: Hi Larry, That means that the HopDevil was born on...
- Administrator: Hi Mark, We're glad to hear you love the cans as ...