We all know that lagers take patience and time to become the delightful things that they are. But, would you believe that this one took nearly two years to be realized? The first step in the process was in April of 2014 when Albert of AQ Bevolution, our importer into Japan, introduced me to Jason, […]
Archive | Beer RSS feed for this section
Here at Victory Brewing Company, we suggest you woo all the loves in your life this Valentine’s Day by whipping up our recipe for beer and chocolate cupcakes infused with our Vital IPA. This powerhouse of an IPA, with its intense notes of stone and tropical fruits, acts as the ideal mate when baking with […]
We all know about that cosmic coincidence when our founders, Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet, met on the school bus in fifth grade. In the category of “there are no coincidences,” these lifelong friends also both left corporate gigs for breweries to polish their award-winning homebrewing chops and both studied the craft in Germany. Soon after, […]
For those of you who love our beers so much you want them in your Thanksgiving, we’ve got you covered. We simply couldn’t resist hitting the test kitchen to develop a crowd-pleasing new recipe that incorporates one of our seasonal beers, Winter Cheers, into your bird’s brine and gravy. Just in time for Turkey Day, […]
With Halloween right around the corner, it’s time to plan ahead. And we’re not talking about costumes or party ideas or anything like that. We’re talking about the stuff that matters – candy and beer and creating the perfect adults-only pairing. Our esteemed panel of judges (read: anyone who was in yelling distance and hungry/thirsty […]
The old yarn that men drink beer and women drink wine is yesterday’s news, but we set out to find out why. Women are lifting pints and are doing so—according to our panel—more than they sip on vino. Flavorful craft beer enjoyment has something to do with it. According to Paste, women ages 21–34 consume craft […]
It started five years ago as a nod to the Brandywine Creek and its pristine waters and became a promise to help keep it that way. Since day one, a portion of bottle sales of our Headwaters Ale has gone to support local water advocacy groups through the Headwaters Grant. Now, on the verge of our 20th […]
Sales meetings are stuffy, day-long events filled with PowerPoints, statistics and lots of coffee, right? Not here, where getting business done is important, but so is fun. And beer. And beer pairings. And a good throw-down. We put our employees to the test during National Sales Week held recently in Downingtown, challenging them to brew […]
Our commitment to the environment runs deep. It was the nearly pristine water that led Bill and Ron to establish our first brewery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. This water source, the East Branch of the Brandywine Creek, is a large part of the great flavor of Victory beer that our fans have come to love. When […]
Need a weekday pick-me-up? Then head on over to your local Victory Brewing Company’s Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 4-6 p.m in Downingtown and 5-7 p.m. in Kennett Square. Grab a crowd and get down to serious post-work chillaxin’ with some of our most popular beers and dishes. You won’t find skimpy, sample-sized bites […]
Search the VBC Website
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Christian, We are not currently using Brewers C...
- David: primadonna: Prima Pils + Donnybrook Stout. Made by...
- Christian: Have you begun to use Brewers Clarex in any of you...
- Administrator: Hi Larry, That means that the HopDevil was born on...
- Administrator: Hi Mark, We're glad to hear you love the cans as ...