The old yarn that men drink beer and women drink wine is yesterday’s news, but we set out to find out why. Women are lifting pints and are doing so—according to our panel—more than they sip on vino. Flavorful craft beer enjoyment has something to do with it. According to Paste, women ages 21–34 consume craft […]
Archive | Beer RSS feed for this section
It started five years ago as a nod to the Brandywine Creek and its pristine waters and became a promise to help keep it that way. Since day one, a portion of bottle sales of our Headwaters Ale has gone to support local water advocacy groups through the Headwaters Grant. Now, on the verge of our 20th […]
Sales meetings are stuffy, day-long events filled with PowerPoints, statistics and lots of coffee, right? Not here, where getting business done is important, but so is fun. And beer. And beer pairings. And a good throw-down. We put our employees to the test during National Sales Week held recently in Downingtown, challenging them to brew […]
Our commitment to the environment runs deep. It was the nearly pristine water that led Bill and Ron to establish our first brewery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. This water source, the East Branch of the Brandywine Creek, is a large part of the great flavor of Victory beer that our fans have come to love. When […]
Need a weekday pick-me-up? Then head on over to your local Victory Brewing Company’s Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 4-6 p.m in Downingtown and 5-7 p.m. in Kennett Square. Grab a crowd and get down to serious post-work chillaxin’ with some of our most popular beers and dishes. You won’t find skimpy, sample-sized bites […]
In honor of our 19th anniversary, we wanted to share 19 little known facts about Victory with all of you! Enjoy! 1. Victory Brewing Company was originally conceived as Independence Brewing Company. 2. Ron and Bill used to deliver beer in our first truck. 3. Victory was said to have the longest […]
Expect the unexpected when giving our menu and daily menu additions the once-over. You’ll find delights from around the world cooked up to pair perfectly with our fresh drafts. Fear not, hungry Victory regulars: your bar favorites are still being made daily. Wings of Victory, the hand tossed pretzel, fried pickles, the jerk grinder, the […]
We hope you have lots of treats and few tricks in store for you this Halloween season. In fact, we are here to ensure you do by suggesting a few tricky treats: blends of our stellar brews that could wake the dead or even re-animate a moribund party! Starting with the obvious, Dark Devil, a […]
Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the […]
Here at Victory we tout our creativity and flavor-bending brews pretty regularly. We talk about American ingenuity and experimenting with subtleties of flavor. With all of that creativity, you might think we’d come up with a better name for our Red Thunder release than a rip-off of the prior two year’s “Dark Wednesday.” You’d be […]
Search the VBC Website
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...