We hope you have lots of treats and few tricks in store for you this Halloween season. In fact, we are here to ensure you do by suggesting a few tricky treats: blends of our stellar brews that could wake the dead or even re-animate a moribund party! Starting with the obvious, Dark Devil, a […]
Archive | Beer RSS feed for this section
Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the […]
Here at Victory we tout our creativity and flavor-bending brews pretty regularly. We talk about American ingenuity and experimenting with subtleties of flavor. With all of that creativity, you might think we’d come up with a better name for our Red Thunder release than a rip-off of the prior two year’s “Dark Wednesday.” You’d be […]
There’s nothing like fresh beer! And, if you’ve been unfortunate enough to take a swig of stale beer, you know there’s nothing quite like that taste either. In order to help you avoid that flavor letdown, we’ve been laser coding “Enjoy By” dates onto our beers ever since opening in 1996. Sixteen years later, we’ve […]
Hoppiness is happiness. If you’ve tried any of our Ranch Double IPA brews, we think you’ll agree. We’ve got a number of hop-tastic beers in our portfolio, and now we’re playing around with another hop-heavy recipe. With Ranch Double IPA, we’re differentiating from other hoppy beers we make (and the standard double IPAs other breweries […]
It’s time. Our Storm King Stout spent the summer in bourbon barrels from Jim Beam and Heaven Hill Distilleries, and has finally emerged as Dark Intrigue. (It’s like Clark Kent going into a phone booth and coming out as Superman, only more delicious and less crime-fighty.) Dark Intrigue will be released here at the Downingtown […]
By Bill Covaleski Snow made an early appearance this year when our first wintry storm of the season hit us this past Saturday. Clearing downed tree limbs at home the day after the storm, my freezing fingers yearned for a warming winter brew. As I endured the elements, I began to wish I could simply […]
Introducing Victory Brewing Co.’s new flagship beer. Reflecting over the years as we approach our 15th anniversary here at Victory, we can’t help but be struck by the realization that Downingtown has made a great home for Victory. From the enthusiastic throngs that crowd our brewpub to enjoy our creative, flavorful beers and cuisine […]
Victory co-founder Bill Covaleski pauses by the source of Victory Beer, the historic Brandywine River. Reflecting over the years as we approach our 15th anniversary here at Victory, we can’t help but be struck by the realization that Downingtown has made a great home for Victory. From the enthusiastic throngs that crowd our brewpub to […]
Web Celebrity and taste expert Gary Vaynerchuck compares Pilsner Urquell to Prima Pils with Victory Brewing President and Co-Founder Bill Covaleski. You don’t want to miss this!
Search the VBC Website
- Brandywine Watershed Initiatives in our Backyard October 13, 2014
- Meet Victory: Greg Lehman September 30, 2014
- Hoffman’s Hop Blog September 26, 2014
- 5 Victory Beer-Infused Products You Need to Try September 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Bill C: Greg, why are your fingers starting to look like c...
- Dave G: I was just introduced to your Golden Money at a Wi...
- TWilee: I just moved to Leesburg and this is amazing news....
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers...
- gail roy: hello i purchased 2 tickets foe my husband for the...