You know what makes the warm spring weekends and hot summer nights absolutely perfect? Victory Brewing Company beer-inspired recipes, that’s what! We’ve taken two of our most refreshing sips—Helles Lager and HopDevil—and turned three warm-weather favorites into party must-haves. Your taste buds won’t know what hit ‘em when they experience Helles-Battered Cauliflower with Helles-Honey Mustard […]
Archive | Victory Lager RSS feed for this section
From the mind and desk of Victory founder and president, Bill Covaleski… Saturday morning, I spent some time pondering the incredible news I heard last week. Fourteen of the top 40 U.S. craft breweries have reported sales increases of 30% or more for early 2011. We here at Victory have started this year by brewing […]
Victory founder and president, Bill Covaleski, took his first trip to the South By Southwest conference and shares his observations with you: Innovative, flavorful beer doesn’t happen in a void. It takes fertile thinking to envision exciting combinations of malted barley, hops yeast and water, as well as the compelling branding to wrap ’em all […]
Yesterday we tweeted (yes, it’s officially a verb) the question that’s on everyone’s mind the week before Thanksgiving, “What Victory Beers pair best with Thanksgiving?” You didn’t disappoint with your answers. Here are a couple of our favorites: ‘Storm King Stout is better with Pumpkin Pie than whipped cream!’ – TheWhiteLilKim ‘Variety pack. I give […]
Search the VBC Website
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Christian, We are not currently using Brewers C...
- David: primadonna: Prima Pils + Donnybrook Stout. Made by...
- Christian: Have you begun to use Brewers Clarex in any of you...
- Administrator: Hi Larry, That means that the HopDevil was born on...
- Administrator: Hi Mark, We're glad to hear you love the cans as ...