Brewing a great beer one time is relatively simple. Doing it again. And again. And again, each time achieving the same flavor, color, aroma and mouthfeel—now, that takes finesse. To make sure we hit the mark each time, we put our beers through a rigorous Quality Assurance and testing process. Here’s how it works … […]
Archive | Video RSS feed for this section
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
We hope you have lots of treats and few tricks in store for you this Halloween season. In fact, we are here to ensure you do by suggesting a few tricky treats: blends of our stellar brews that could wake the dead or even re-animate a moribund party! Starting with the obvious, Dark Devil, a […]
After following along with us during our Headwaters Pale Ale revitalization efforts by reading the Behind the Scenes: Watch Headwaters Flow blog series, you know all about what it takes to brew this great beer. But would you like to know where the idea for Headwaters originated? Bill and Ron tell you:
The submissions for our first-ever Inspired by Victory contest made us laugh, cry (the good kind), scratch our heads and then applaud our awesome fans for their creativity. The panel of judges convened last week for a viewing party and a vote. We did a bit of bantering, but ultimately the decision was unanimous. And […]
Last week a truck arrived at Victory Brewing Company packed full of delicious fresh hops. This delivery was special, because unlike our normal whole-flower hops, which are dried, these were fresh, only a few hours off the vines at Pederson Farm in Seneca Castle, New York. The flowers were plump and a vivid green. (Seeing […]
At the risk of sounding like a motivational speaker or a guidance counselor, I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that it always pays to challenge yourself. Today’s illustration of this being Yakima Glory. Let me state, for the record, that Yakima Twilight, as the Glory was named last year when it was […]
Well, it had to happen someday . . . see the first Victory Brewing Company commercial now! Using only friends, family and brewery employees we put together what will go down in history as the first ever Victory Commercial. Why? Well, we just recently created what quite possibly could be the coolest ‘Adult Ice Cream […]
Victory Co-Founder prepares before his appearance on Wine Library TV with Gary Vaynerchuck. I’ve watched Gary Vaynerchuk’s Wine Library TV off and on for some time now, in an attempt to build my wine knowledge and maybe score some new flavor discoveries at a discount. I have to admit, the education is not going […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...
- Cory: I can't think of pairing beer with candy, but I c...