When the super-beer-fans over at Hereforthebeer.com call our Austrian made automatic–growler-filler ‘Badass’, what else would it sound like? This bad boy dispenses up to 20 different beers, only after evacuating the custom made (and equally badass) growlers with CO2. Then they are filled from the bottom with the beer of your choice, and sealed. All [...]
Archive | Video RSS feed for this section
Gail Simmons of Top Chef fame introduces Lester Holt of Weekend Today to the wonders of Prima Pils and spicy Thai food. Good pairing. Highlight: Lester’s sincere reaction “Oh, that’s really good.” Lowlight: Gail almost calling it a “Victoria” Prima Pils. Special thanks to our new official Today monitor, and Twitter friend, @cfinnin.
Yeah, we totally thought the same thing. Beets and Beer?! Not a good idea, right? Well, as it turns out from this great food pairing video shot at the Buckeye Beer Engine by our friend @chimney23 (Timothy Ingalls) it’s doesn’t look half bad, especially when that beer is a Victory Whirlwind Witbier. Here’s what Timothy [...]
If you don’t know much about brewing the first thing that you should know is that the secret to good beer starts with good water. In fact, one of the major reasons Bill and Ron picked Downingtown as the home of Victory Brewing was because of it’s proximity to the Brandywine River and all it’s [...]
Not if it’s this one. Hope it inspires you to make it through this Friday afternoon and influences what you drink this weekend. Don’t miss the :36sec mark. (if the video is loading slow just click on HD in the bottom right corner to watch in Standard defenition) “I Am A Craft Brewer” is a [...]
The Happy Hour Guys stopped by the brewery and got a personal tour from Bill Covaleski with some interesting facts that most people don’t know. For example: Do you know who designs Victory’s labels? You might be surprised. If you’re interested in taking a tour of the Victory Brewery just stop by on Fridays and [...]
Another sunny June Sunday and another world-class bike race. Man, we are fortunate.
It took more work than ever to pull off this year’s TD North Philadelphia International Cycling Championship due to budget constraints, but many pitched in. I am proud to say that we contributed our greatest asset, delicious beer, to become the official beer of the race.
I also got to thank Mayor Nutter, first-hand, for . . .
Search the VBC Website
- Parkesburg Rising! June 18, 2013
- Join Us in Celebration of Philly Beer Week May 29, 2013
- Victory is spreading the Love! May 15, 2013
- Meet Victory: Stephanie Meyer April 29, 2013
- Always Whole Flower Hopped March 22, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- dewbon: Summer Love is the best thing ever !!!!!!!!...
- Mitch Clingman: Is she wearing two different shoes in the above pi...
- Andrew B: Was thrilled to see Summer Love land in Long Islan...
- Linda Rastani: Enjoyed eating at your restaurant brewery in Downi...
- WCBeerlady: This is such a great event. We have been going for...
View Posts by Category
View Posts by Month
Follow @victorybeer on Twitter