At the risk of sounding like a motivational speaker or a guidance counselor, I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that it always pays to challenge yourself. Today’s illustration of this being Yakima Glory. Let me state, for the record, that Yakima Twilight, as the Glory was named last year when it was [...]
Archive | Yakima Glory RSS feed for this section
Well, folks, we have reached the twilight hour of our beloved Yakima Twilight for the season and we want to take this moment to thank you for making this brand our most successful seasonal launch to date.
Your thirst caused us to DOUBLE our initial production expectations for Yakima Twilight. We are so pleased that you hung in there for this wild ride of deep, dark roasted malts and bright and brassy hops. We thought that we challenging you with big flavor and you turned tables on us by demanding more than we expected. We make a great team, huh?
Yesterday we tweeted (yes, it’s officially a verb) the question that’s on everyone’s mind the week before Thanksgiving, “What Victory Beers pair best with Thanksgiving?” You didn’t disappoint with your answers. Here are a couple of our favorites: ‘Storm King Stout is better with Pumpkin Pie than whipped cream!’ – TheWhiteLilKim ‘Variety pack. I give [...]
Developing and launching a new beer takes months and months of trial and production, and during that time the Brewer’s of Victory spend many an intimate moment with the emerging product; tasting it over and over and over again (rough job but someone has to do it). So we thought we would sit them all [...]
Featuring four hops from America’s heartland of hop-growing, the Yakima Valley of Washington State, our new Yakima Twilight serves as a celebration of American hops. “I thought of hop farmers as I formulated this beer. I wanted to create a malty platform to showcase the intense flavors and aromas that these dedicated hop-farmers have developed [...]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for the Holidays! November 27, 2013
- Meet Victory: Bryan Audet November 26, 2013
- Parkesburg Rising: First Test Brew November 7, 2013
- Hoppy Halloween! October 29, 2013
- Claiming Victory October 10, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Willy: Also not happy with the move to four-packs. A mar...
- Kalin W: YES YES! Victory is a staple in my household. We m...
- Gaspasser: Where is it? I look forward every year to this be...
- Carol Audet: Your mother thinks you're wonderful and a great a...
- Randy: Was glad to see Horizontal back on the shelves aga...