Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to be part of a hard-working and determined team. As a company rooted in European tradition, and dedicated to American ingenuity, Victory Brewing Company looks to hire individuals who value quality above all else, yet are willing to take risks in order to reach the highest potential.
We are seeking an upbeat, forward-thinking Assistant Brewer to assist with daily production functions in the brewhouse, cellar, and packaging.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain proficiency in at least two of the following production areas: brewhouse, cellar, and/or packaging. The ability to function effectively in all three areas is considered a plus for the employee.
- Work week is based on a 40 hour schedule. Due to production needs, incidental overtime may be required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including all three shifts. The work week starts at 22:00 Sunday (3rd shift) and ends at 22:00 Friday (2nd shift).
- Assist with the loading of raw materials and process aids in the product at various production stages.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat, and safe work area.
- Set up hoses, fittings, and clamps as required for production and cleaning operations.
- Assist with the performance of production operations, CIP’s, and sanitation practices with strict adherence to SOP’s set forth in training.
- Perform basic maintenance task on pumps, valves, tanks and process equipment.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds and to move 165 pounds.
- Embrace a process of and opportunities for continual improvement.
If you are looking to join our team, you must complete the online application. Please do so here.Back to Employment Opportunities