Join the Victory Brewing Company restaurant and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees exhibiting enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to work with others. You will find our team approach to developing onsite and off premise food and beverage sales with a focus on scratch cooking and sourcing sustainable local purveyors, a rewarding experience. We offer salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including partially funded medical coverage and a 401k plan.
Victory Brewing Company seeks an energetic and experienced Chef to augment our winning restaurant team. The candidate that demonstrates the following capabilities and ethics would be suitable for this position. As a representative of Victory Brewing Company, our Chef is expected to be:
- Courteous and respectful at all times
- Helpful to all that require assistance
- Trustworthy beyond any doubts
- Motivated to define their role and shape the overall success of the venture
- Conscientious to the extent that all tasks are completed to the highest standards, while also seeking out advice and assistance from others should the demands of the task exceed knowledge/abilities
- Hardworking with a definite goal of performing tasks to perfection
- Self-motivated to perform tasks outlined and/or those encountered in the normal work environment under direct, fulltime supervision
Scope of Duties:
- Constant attention to hazard control points to ensure safe and sanitary food handling practices and adherence to health and safety regulations of Chester County Health Department.
- Inventory management and supplies procurement.
- Conduct daily line ups, cleaning, cooking and line set schedules consistent with direction given by Executive Chef/GM.
- Oversee quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment and compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Supervision of all BOH staff
- Attend all scheduled management meetings regardless of scheduled days off.
- Restaurant Safety Manager
- Reporting to and maintenance of Manager Daily Log.
- Attention to and supervision of all incoming and outgoing communication to and from kitchen.
- Maintain role of manager tasked with opening and closing restaurant as scheduled.
- Take appropriate, immediate action in response to emergency situations.
- Adhere to company policies when addressing customer complaints.
- Constantly maintain composure, civility and professionalism in all work situations including demanding service periods.
- Other related duties as necessary and assigned.
- Serve Safe certified
- 2 years of restaurant industry experience
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Physically capable of lifting and moving at least 50 pounds
- Flexible with regards to work schedule and hours
- Ability to be around alcohol without abuse of it
- Ability and endurance to work hard during shift
If you are looking to join our excellent restaurant team, you must complete the online application. Please do so here.Back to Employment Opportunities