Join the Victory Brewing Company restaurant and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees exhibiting enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to work with others. You will find our team approach to developing onsite and off premise food and beverage sales with a focus on scratch cooking and sourcing sustainable local purveyors, a rewarding experience. We offer salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including fully paid medical coverage and a 401k plan.
Victory Brewing Company seeks an energetic and experienced Kitchen Manager to augment our winning restaurant team. The candidate that demonstrates the following capabilities and ethics would be suitable for this position. As a representative of Victory Brewing Company, our Kitchen Manager is expected to be:
- Courteous and respectful at all times
- Helpful to all that require assistance
- Trustworthy beyond any doubts
- Motivated to define their role and shape the overall success of the venture
- Conscientious to the extent that all tasks are completed to the highest standards, while also seeking out advice and assistance from others should the demands of the task exceed knowledge/abilities
- Hardworking with a definite goal of performing tasks to perfection
- Self-motivated to perform tasks outlined and/or those encountered in the normal work environment under direct, fulltime supervision
Scope of Duties:
- Constant attention to hazard control points to ensure safe and sanitary food
handling practices and adherence to health and safety regulations of Chester
County Health Department.
- Monitor all subordinate kitchen staff with respect to upholding all safe food handing and preparation standards
- Inventory management and supplies procurement.
- Receiving and managing all perishable and disposable items
- Monitor all subordinate kitchen staff with respect to proper inventory control
- Conduct daily line ups, cleaning, cooking and line set schedules consistent with direction given by upper management.
- Assist with orientation and training for BOH staff.
- Supervision of all subordinate BOH staff.
- Mentoring and training
- Perform pre-shift meetings with staff to ensure that service is based on efficiency and solid communication
- Abide by all employee regulations as documented in Team Manual and other ongoing company directives
- Hold all subordinate staff members accountable for any infractions, issuing disciplinary direction with or without supervisor involvement
- Attend all scheduled management meetings regardless of scheduled days off.
- Reporting to and maintenance of Manager Daily Log.
- Reporting all relevant restaurant activities and situations to supervisors
- Attention to and supervision of all incoming and outgoing communication to and from kitchen.
- Maintain role of manager tasked with opening and closing restaurant as scheduled.
- Take appropriate, immediate action in response to emergency situations
- Follow Company protocols in emergency medical situations
- Follow Company protocols in life safety situations
- Adhere to Company policies when addressing customer complaints.
- Constantly maintain composure, civility and professionalism in all work situations including demanding service periods.
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Ability to learn skilled processes
- Physically capable of lifting and moving at least 50 pounds
- Flexible with regards to work schedule and hours
- Ability to be around alcohol without abuse of it
- Ability and endurance to work hard during shift
If you are looking to join our excellent restaurant team, you must complete the online application.Back to Employment Opportunities