Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to be part of a hard-working and determined team. As a company rooted in European tradition, and dedicated to American ingenuity, Victory Brewing Company looks to hire individuals who value quality above all else, yet are willing to take risks in order to reach the highest potential.
The Victory Brewing Team is seeking an individual that is prepared to work in a highly motivated and entrepreneurial environment. Victory Brewing embraces the creativity and vision of each employee which, in turn, requires a high level of autonomy. This is an exciting opportunity for a person that possesses a can do attitude to grow within a positive and forward thinking group that is proud to be a leader in the Craft Brewing industry.
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Key Responsibilities: include but are not limited to, the following:
- Repair and maintain packaging, processing, and plant utility equipment.
- Move, assemble, or install industrial machinery components such as shafting, precision bearings, gear boxes, motors, mechanical clutches, conveyors, and tram rails by using hoists, pulleys, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Read blueprints and schematics to determine work procedures in order to dismantle, overhaul, and assemble industrial machinery by using hand and power tools.
- The use of lathes, milling machines and grinders to fabricate custom parts or repairs.
- Proficient at arc, mig, and tig welding and oxyacetylene cutting.
- Possess a good understanding of fluid mechanics (hydraulics and pneumatics), and all of the components involved in these processes such as valves, cylinders, pumps and compressors.
- Able and willing to perform basic tasks that of a general laborer, pipefitter, carpenter, and electrician.
- Execute preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and planned work.
- Develop and implement strategies to modify conveyor and packaging equipment to improve efficiency.
- Install and commission new equipment.
- Keep accurate and complete records of repairs and preventative maintenance tasks as completed.
- Identify, propose, and discuss solutions of equipment and facility issues with brewery management.
- Reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from component failure.
- Creative problem solving skills to perform equipment improvements and enhancements to optimize production with positive contribution to all key plant indicators of safety, quality, cost, and service.
- Assist in keeping maintenance shop neat and organized.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision to support production priorities
- Positive can-do attitude and sense of urgency in performing duties
- Work in a safe manner to ensure your safety and that of others are in accordance with OSHA and company policy
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (2 shifts) to support 24-hour production operation
- Weekend on-call rotating schedule
- Individuals must be team players with good communication skills
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Formal Training/Apprenticeship is preferred
- Retain valid driver’s license in good standing at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with an upbeat attitude
- Physically capable of lifting 60 pounds and moving at least 165 pounds
To apply for this position, please fill out the online application form here.