Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to be part of a hard-working and determined team. As a company rooted in European tradition, and dedicated to American ingenuity, Victory Brewing Company looks to hire individuals who value quality above all else, yet are willing to take risks in order to reach the highest potential.
We are seeking an upbeat, forward-thinking Production Lift Driver to oversee the distribution department as we strive to continue creating the highest quality craft beer for our thirsty audience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Removal of product from production line.
- Putting product away in an orderly fashion
- Stock Rotation
- Unloading and receiving of shipments
- Support for distribution crew
- Picking of orders
- Loading of trucks
- House keeping
- Pallet repair
- Stock rearrangement (warm room)
- Support for end of line/packaging crew
- Put away unused product
- Stock with packaging material needed during packaging run
- Inventory management experience
- 1-2 years of forklift experience
- 1-2 years of loading/unloading trailers
- Detail oriented
- Self motivated
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including all three shifts. The work week starts at 22:00 Sunday (3rd shift) and ends at 22:00 Friday (2nd shift).
- Able to work a flexible schedule including overtime and weekends when necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an upbeat attitude
- Works well under pressure
- Team oriented
- Physically capable of lifting 60 pounds and moving at least 165 pounds
If you are looking to join our team, you must complete the online application. Please do so here.Back to Employment Opportunities