Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees exhibiting enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to work with others. You will find our team approach to creating the best craft beers a rewarding experience.
Working with the Victory Brewing Company team, the Restaurant Equipment Mechanic is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing all restaurant equipment including kitchen and bar. Although focus will be on the restaurant, this position will also be expected to participate in facilities maintenance and repairs of equipment throughout the entire building and plant as needs arise, to augment our process maintenance staff.
Facilities Maintenance Manager
Job Description: Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Maintain and repair all equipment for 350 seat restaurant including: ovens, hot water heaters, fryers, dishwashers
2. Possess extensive HVAC experience with industrial grade refrigerators, freezers and coolers
3. Install and commission new equipment
4. Keep accurate and complete records of repairs and preventative maintenance tasks as completed
5. Identify, suggest, propose, and discuss solutions to equipment and facility issues with management
6. Assist in keeping maintenance shop neat and organized
7. Provide basic hand tools for maintenance projects
1. Work with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision to support production priorities.
2. Positive can-do attitude and sense of urgency in performing duties
3. Work in a safe manner to ensure your safety and that of others are in accordance with OSHA and company policy
4. Availability to work a flexible schedule (2 shifts) to support 24-hour production operations
5. Ability to be available for on-call weekend duty
6. Minimum 5 years related experience
To apply for this position, please fill out the online application form here.Back to Employment Opportunities