Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to be part of a hard-working and determined team. As a company rooted in European tradition, and dedicated to American ingenuity, Victory Brewing Company looks to hire individuals who value quality above all else, yet are willing to take risks in order to reach the highest potential.
We are seeking an upbeat, forward-thinking Area Sales Manager to manage the daily business of Victory Brewing Company’s wholesale partners within Western Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate must live in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania and have a reliable automobile.
• Work with each wholesaler on a monthly basis concentrating on
o Increased package distribution off and on premise
o Increase draft presence in each market
• Schedule and facilitate team sell days with sales reps/team leaders in each wholesaler
• Manage spending budgets for each wholesaler
• Execute and develop a promotional calendar geared towards building sales and distribution
• Develop key customers in each territory and attain a proprietary relationship with said retailers to gain sales and distribution
• Plan and execute promotion events with key retailers that may occur any day of the week
• Keep a weekly/bi weekly planner of goals and account calls within each wholesale territory
• Forecast seasonal brand execution and track results
• Conduct monthly and quarterly wholesale wrap up meetings covering distribution gains and sales results
• Completely understand and embrace the Victory brands and culture and deliver our mission to the wholesale and retail customer
Education – Bachelors degree or equivalent of professional experience.
Experience – 3 years of beverage industry experience or proven sales experience calling on business decision makers.
Special Skills – A working knowledge of the determined territory and knowledge of the liquor laws and licensing practices for each state in the described territory.
Candidate should be willing and able to lift at least 31.5 lbs and move 165 lbs kegs.
If you are looking to join our team, you must complete the online application. Please do so here.Back to Employment Opportunities