Pint Pickles featuring Prima Pils
Crafted by Crisp & Co. – Hockessin, DE
These unique beer pickles are complex with earthy, savory and moderately piquant flavors dominating their profile. In an effort to evoke the roots of our German-style Pilsner, the pint pickle features ingredients common in German cooking and combines the flavors of fresh thyme, dill seed, coriander, mustard seed, black pepper, African bird’s eye chile (piri piri), chile de arbol, and Californian heirloom garlic.
- American Plant (MD- Bethesda)
- Balducci's (MD- Bethesda; VA- Alexandria, McLean, NY- Scarsdale)
- Chef Anthony's Italian Market (PA- Chaddsford)
- Claudio Specialty Foods
- Country Butcher Fine Foods Market
- DePaul's Urban Farm (VA- Vienna)
- Di Bruno Bros. (PA- Philadelphia- Ardmore, 9th Street, Italian Market, Rittenhouse Square)
- Feast On Brilliant
- Green Aisle Grocery (PA- Philadelphia )
- Greenwood Gourmet Grocery (VA- Crozet)
- Harvest Market (DE- Hockessin)
- Janssen's Market (Greenville, DE)
- Joe Canals (NJ- West Deptford)
- Kings (NJ- Bedminster, Bernardsville, Boonton, Chatham, Cresskill, Florham Park, Garwood, Gillette, Hillsdale, Hoboken, Livingston, Maplewood, Mendham, Midland Park, Morristown, Ridgewood, Short Hills, Summit, Upper Montclair, Verona, Warren, Whitehouse Station; CT- Old Greenwich; NY- Garden City)
- Kitchen & Company (PA- Reading, Lancaster; DE- Christiana, Lewes, Wilmington; MD- Bel Air; NH- Newington, NC- Asheville)
- Local 44
- Newark Natural Foods
- Pete's Produce Farm
- Premier Wine and Spirits (DE- Wilmington)
- Stateline Liquors (MD- Elkton)
- Talula's Daily
- Talula's Garden
- Talula's Table
- Terra Foods (PA- Kennett Square)
- Terrain (PA- Glen Mills; CT- West Port)
- Wyebrook Farm
- Victory Brewing Company (Downingtown and online store)
The perfect pickle to add that special something to your well planned meal.
About Crisp & Co.
Founded in 2012, they take great pride in creating exceptionally crisp and unique pickles of unparalleled quality. All of their products are rooted in molecular gastronomy and created by using fresh, locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.