Congratulations! You now own a refillable vessel – known as a Growler – that can be refreshed with countless great Victory beers for your enjoyment. It is yours to keep clean, an important factor in the flavor of the beer you’ll bring home in it. Each time this growler is emptied, we strongly encourage you to:
• Rinse the vessel out thoroughly and completely with fresh, hot water.
• Invert the bottle allowing water to drain out and let air in to completely dry the interior.
• Store with the lid down, but without closing the clasp.
• Replace the seal as necessary to ensure maximum freshness and carbonation retention. Replacement seals are available for purchase.
Please note that Victory Brewing Company cannot:
• Clean your bottle for you before filling.
• Replace or exchange the bottle you have purchased.
• Fill a bottle deemed by our staff to be unsanitary, at the risk of contaminating the filling equipment.
• Fill a bottle deemed by our staff to be damaged or broken.
Limit two growler fills per transaction/customer.
In accordance with the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, customers will be limited to 192 oz. per transaction. Growlers can hold 64-68 oz. each. In order to be in compliance,Victory Brewing Company cannot sell more than two growlers per transaction/per customer.