Move over happy hour: this beer-inspired feast ain’t your gramma’s brunch. We’re serving up two hearty entrees made drool-worthy with Victory Brewing Company’s Golden Monkey Belgian-style Tripel and chasing them with the bracing goodness of a cocktail made with our HopDevil IPA. Sink your fork into tender Golden Monkey Bananas Foster French Toast and experience […]
Tag Archives | beer and food
Late winter deserves a classic—and at Victory Brewing Company, we’ve got your souped-up classic right here! Mom never swirled our Prima Pils into all that tomato goodness (though she probably enjoyed one while cooking), yet we’re certain she wouldn’t mind us tinkering with one of our favorite comfort foods. Whip up this quick and easy […]
What if you could enjoy the best of Victory Brewing Company’s beers in non-alcoholic glory? Yes, you read thatright: the beers you love have been transformed into inspired and delicious food items, and we’re just dying for you to take a bite. Beer-Infused Ice Cream Chalk it up to our focus on waste not, want […]
Search the VBC Website
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...
- Sean Sullivan: I was fortunate to be up there for a business trip...
- Bill Covaleski: Linda, thanks for writing us. The HopDevil agrees ...