Victory Brewing Company is dedicated to making a difference in our community. We believe in the importance of supporting the community and charitable organizations to the best of our ability. Because of the volume of requests we receive we are unable to support every event, no matter how much we would like to. Below are the guidelines we adhere to when approving donation requests:
- Organization should be non-profit, 501(c)3 certified.
- All donations are to be picked up from our Parkesburg taproom retail location.
- The event must be in Pennsylvania.
- Requests need to be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event date.
- Due to legalities we are unable to support youth and/or school-related events or events held on school properties.
- Due to legalities we are also unable to donate beer to events where more than 25% of attendees are under the age of 21.
In addition to these guidelines, the organization must obtain the proper licensing from the Liquor Control Board for the event and Victory Brewing Company will not assume any liability for the event.
Due to the number and frequency of requests we receive, we have established a thorough evaluation system. Please complete the community stewardship form below in order for your request to be considered. Requests sent by mail, voicemail or email will not be processed. Every request submitted through this form will be considered. After submitting the form below you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. If you still do not have a confirmation then your form did not go through. Please try filling out the form again.
Donations must b picked up from our Parkesburg retail location. Pickup hours are: Monday – Saturday 11:00am – 5:00pm.
**This form is most compatible with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.**
We love to hear how our participation in your events or charities makes a difference. Please drop us a line or send us a photo.